Real Technology Labs / Acai X3 / No Phone # to cancel order

1 Birmingham, AL, United States Review updated:

I ordered this product from the internet. It took a long time to receive the product. I'm not even sure of how long I have before the next automatic shipment and charge. So I began to try and cancel as soon as I got the shipment, which by the way had no packing slip or any other sort of info. My only choice was the internet and I found your site. Which was very helpful, sort of. I found two numbers to call both of which could not find my account. I was told by the both of them that they were "customer service management" companies and not the actual company. They also do not have a listing in the phonebook. I luckily used a prepaid credit card. T o prevent future charges all I have to do is not use that card again. Prepaid cards are very reasonable and a great way to protect yourself from scams such as this. As for my problem, I intend to send them a letter cancelling my account. I'm sure they only ship to accounts that they can make a charge to their card, so I don't expect to be seeing any more shipments. Here are those two numbers mentioned earlier -
[protected] and [protected]. I hope this info helps others.

Comments

• Zo
      25th of May, 2009

I agree with all the information on this complaint and would discourage anyone from ordering the Acai X3 product..., When I called the company number I found via the web site's - Terms and Conditions(www.srecurecartcenter.com - The entity who charged my credit card), they told me they could not find my order. In addtion, they asked for my credit card again, which I refused to give. Then they gave me this tale of woe about how Real Technologies is using their web site and number ilegally. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they hung up on me. I am trying the number on top but I son't expect to have any luck - I will be cancelling my credit card - so that they can't continue to charge my card.

1st of Jun, 2009
    Kannapolis
    North Carolina
    Phone: 704-920-8923

REC'D FREE TRIAL, NO PAPERWORK. NEW SHIPMENTS COMING, NO PAPERWORK, NO PHONE, HOW TO CANCEL?? OVER $90.00 PER SHIPMENT!!!

• Ca
      26th of Jun, 2009

i also have the exact complaint. I had printed the terms and conditions when I placed my order. The cancellation of Orders section stated to send an email to billing@fwmlabs.com. I sent an email to cancel the order, but a month later received another shipment. I called the phone number 1-866-949-0138, they stated they do not handle AcaiX3 that is Real Technology. That is the name on the white bag that shiped the product. Teh website that I ordered this from is no longer on the web, how convienant.

• Aj
      16th of Jul, 2009
    ACAI X3
    970 Broadway Suite 83
    Jackson
    Wyoming
    Phone: 1-866-951-1393
    ACAIX3.com

Ordered this product in April. Got a charge for $88.55 to my acct, but had not received any product. Have been trying to contact company to get a refund. Received a product around May 15th. It is now July 16th, o9 and I finally got a working number and was told that because it is after the 30 days they will not refund my money and that a phone number, address and email are all listed in the terms and conditions. The phone number listed in the terms and conditions is not for them, got no response from the email address and there is no address listed. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! They take advantage of every loopole to take your money.

• Sc
      21st of Jul, 2009
    Real Technology Labs
    970 West Broadway Ste. 83
    Jackson
    Wyoming

I tried the product and it didn't help me at all, so I tried to return the next shipment (completely unopened) and received a new shipment within 3 days. Everyone using this product is truly being scammed.26432