Real Success Institute / Fradulent charge!

1 185 South Mountain Way DriveOrem, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-944-0294

Okay, here we go! If it hadn't been for you guys, I would have been screwed by the Real Success Institute. However, I still sort of got screwed. It has not been 21 days yet, and I have purchased that $1.99 CD for a home business that really was Real Success Institute! Anyway, just on a whim - because I like to check scams here and there- I typed in Real Success Institute +scam into google, and came up with all your complaints on /link removed/ I received the disc! You know the one you buy for $1.99? There is noting what so ever about Yahoo. They way the company put it was that I would be making money with Yahoo and advertising. However, there is not a single thing concerning Yahoo on the entire disk. I put it into my Macbook Pro, and there's only PDF files that describe pretty much nothing. Click and get paid advertising. Nothing new, right?

Anyway, I called my Bank after reading all of your problems with Real Success Institute, and I got them to never accept any transaction from that company whatsoever! I also called my PayPal and told them the same. The $1.99 came out of my PayPal account, and it screwed my PayPal account. My PayPal account never is in the negative, because I am Verified. After Real Success Institute got done with it, I was -$0.02 in the hole and many of my iTune purchases began to not be authorized by Apple. I mean, this company screwed up everything! I think what happened is WAMU already knew that they were bogus and my backup funding source would not cover this. Therefore, my PayPal was in the negative.

I have also found out that this company is a Foreign company. This is why they can't do anything about it much. I noticed there was a foreign transaction of $0.02 in my PayPal account. It is obvious that this is a huge scam perpetrated by foreigners wishing to bamboozle a few too many Americans and Canadians. BEWARE! If $129 is taken out of my account in the days to come, I'll let you know. Man, these guys are slimes!

Va

Comments

• De
      20th of Dec, 2007

I totally agree with the previous complaint the other person made. These guys are rip off artists! While they suck you in with the $1.99 charge for a CD. You are lead to believe that if you like what you see on the CD that you receive, you can sign up for the "mentor classes".

A few days later, you credit card account at your bank is charge with a $39.00 charge without your approval. The CD and classes are suppose to make it easy and convenient to learn how to make money with Google and Ebay, etc. A couple of individuals contacted my husband asking him questions about how much money he had in his checking account. Now when have you ever known a legitimate company who wants to know about how much money you have in your bank account, and before you even get any information from them? I am for one going to our Attorney General's office and the Consumer Affairs dept. to file complaints and see if we can get these guys investigated.

21st of Feb, 2008
    Real Success Institute - Won't refund unauthorized charges
    Real People Succeed
    Orem
    Utah
    Phone: 18007242794
    rprs.com

Clicked on their web site and put in credit card info for the free shipping,... read the charges that would be coming if I kept the product for more than 30 days and decided I did not want to request..X'd out of the web site without accepting the offer. No follow up e-mail was sent to me verifying I had ordered this. I was then out of town for two months and when I returned discovered a charge for 129.95 and 20.95 on my statement. I called then on 11/20 and advised that I had never ordered their product...it was returned to them on 12/3/2007.

Since that time I have spoken to ten separate people who all tell me the check is in the mail...WHEN I ASK FOR A SUPERVISOR THEY TAKE MY NUMBER..NO CALL BACK

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD....

18th of Mar, 2008

THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME THE REAL SUCESS INSTUTE IS MAKEING UNAUTHORISED CHARGES ON MY CARD.

• Wo
      28th of May, 2008

THEY ARE RIP-OFF SCAM (SCUMS) THE SOB's GOT ME TO FOR $80.00 THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!

"REAL SUCCESS INSTITUTE"

AM FILEING A COMPLAINT WITH BBB IN UT.