Real Solutions Lab / unauthorized debit charges

What a piece of crap company, times are bad enough without ### like this taking advantage of people responding in good faith to an ad for samples of a diet supplement that was indorced by the Opra Windfrey television program and mentioned in there advertising as well, luckily our bank was able to stop payment and block any future charges to our debit card. I will continue to shop on line as it is the future and not allow bottom feeders like this dictate my way of life, when companies like this one is smoked out they should be legally hanged so to speak and made examples of, this way other morally challenged companys with less than desirable business place ethics might think twice before engaging in similar scams.

Shame on you, Real Solutions Labs.

Mi

More Real Solutions Lab Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Li
      7th of Jul, 2008
    REAL SOLUTIONS - unauthorized charges/no way to cancel
    5920 K AVENUE
    Phone: 1-877-492-9036

I ORDERED A ONE TIME DEAL FOR THE COST OF SHIPPING AND HANDLING, ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT I AM BEING CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY FOR ANOTHER BOTTLE, THAT I DID NOT ORDER. THE COMPANY SAID THEY WOULD SEND ME A COPY OF MY AUTHORIZATION, BUT I HAVE YET TO RECIEVE THIS. WHAT A RIP OFF.

LISA UMSTEAD

• El
      21st of Jul, 2008
    Real Solutions Lab - Receipt of onordered product

I ordered one bottle of hoodia Stack weight loss capsules and since ordering the one bottle have received two additional bottles. I am returning, this date, the most recently received bottle and going forward will destroy any additional unordered product received.
    Thank you.

Phoenix
    Arizona
    Phone: 602/316-9764
    realsolutions.com

Real Solutions representing Hoodia Cut misrepresents itself when offering the trial size for a $5.95 charge. That request for credit card information is evidently, solely in order to get unsuspecting potential patron's credit card information so that they can set up an auto charge to your account the instant you input your credit card information. That is, I believe the order is put into a system that counts out a certain number of days and at the stroke of midnight from the date the initial Free Sample is ordered it attaches your account. I have contacted my bank, where I and my husband have several business accounts as well as personal accounts, that they will file a fraudulent claim for me in this instance. I will send them further information from out IT department respecting the order and will contact the Better Business Burea as well as 7 On Your Side, a local Television segment that assists in getting information out to the general public about companies like Real Solutions and it's co-hart, Hoodia Cut. I immediately contacted or attempted to contact the company (I assume Real Solutions) via phone and via an automated voice system, was given information that caused me to dial another number and no one ever came to the phone on 7/21 and 7/24/08. The number I dailed was 877-492-9036. I spoke finally, on 7-25-08 to Charlene and another female under her supervision who offered me a substitute product since the Hoodia Cut cause severe stomach pains and a nauseated feeling when I consumed it 2 consecutive days. By the employees/representatives of Hoodia Cut at Real Solutions, lack of concern for my well being and by their insistence upon withdrawing $70 from my bank account, I am placed in the position to bring my plight to the attention of the BBB and to a local Televsion. Further, I have every intention of using all my resouces including legal advice here at the company to resolve this matter and to get my hard earned funds back for the useless product Real Solutions has attached my account for in the amount of $69.95, plus the initial $5.95

• El
      31st of Jul, 2008

I have been trying to get in touch with this company to cancel. I ordered a trial size bottle and agreed to pay 6.95 for the postage and handling. Since then i have received another bottle. I think they have changed the wording on the advertisement, it now reads and 69.95 a month. since i couldn't get in touch with them I have cancelled my current credit card and applied for a new one so they cannot make any more charges against my account.

• Mo
      25th of Aug, 2008

I too have been SCAMMED by this company. I am trying to get my money back. I had to close my account and now have to wait to use my card again. I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING OVER THE NET AGAIN!!!

• Ca
      25th of Aug, 2008
    Real Solutions Lab - Charged my account for product not authorized by me.
    Plano
    Phone: 800-277-1597

I wanted to try the Hoodia Cut Diet pills as offered on the Internet. They only asked for you to pay shipping charges of I believe $5.95. Nowhere does it state that you have to keep purchasing this product. Today I was sent a bottle and was told that it is automatic, and that I agreed to this., and my credit card was charged $69.95. If I wanted to purchase more I would have done so. This is truly a scam! Do not fall for it.

• Sh
      4th of Sep, 2008

I received a charge on my debit card without authorization and then a day latter I receive a product in the mail from them. This is a totally rip off. They need to be stopped. I am in search of their phone number..any help is appreciated

• Bl
      9th of Sep, 2008
    Real Solutions Lab - Hoodia
    Real Solutions Lab
    20 West Mosholu Parkway South
    Bronx
    New York

I keep getting bottles of Hoodia that I have not ordered. I didn't pay any attention to the first bottle but I didn't open it because I have a medical condition and wanted to speak to my doctor about it first.Yesterday I got another bottle from Real Solutions lab and I knew I hadn't ordered it so something had to be wrong. How do I get them to stop charging me for something I haven't ordered?
    B. Lorraine Stuart

• St
      11th of Sep, 2008

I have the exact same situation. I received the third bottle today. I originally agreed to try a free sample and to pay for shipping. Now they won't stop sending more!!!

• St
      11th of Sep, 2008

The same thing has happended to me. I just received the third bottle today!!!

15th of Sep, 2008

I received my third bottle today and want to know how to stop the shipment of any more of the Hoodiacut.
    Please give me information so I can discontinue the product being charged to my credit card.

23rd of Sep, 2008

I did the same thing! How did you handle this? I am trying now to get my money back!! I had to wait until the "pending" charge went through before my bank will even try to dispute it. I am worried now.
    Let me know how you handled this one!
    Thanks!

• Tr
      26th of Sep, 2008
    Real Solutions Lab - Charged for product not ordered
    Burleson
    Texas

I sent for sample of Hooticut and now I am being charged $69.95 for pills I did not order. After I received the first batch I sent them an e-mail and was ignored. I have now received and been charged for another batch. How do I get them to STOP?

• De
      9th of Oct, 2008
    Real Solutions - unauthorized charges/no way to cancel
    Belle P
    Kansas

I have received 69.95 charge each month and have returned the product Hoodiacut marked REFUSED and CANCEL ORDER, but to no avail. My card keeps getting charged and there is no way to contact the company to cancel. The telephone number on my credit card "is not affiliated" and the number on the product is also "not affiliated" and so how do I get it stopped?

10th of Oct, 2008

I have been receiving unsolicited product every month. I have sent it back but they keeo coming and I keep getting charged on my credit card. I want the deliveries to stop and I will contest each charge on my bill. There is no phone number to call.

5th of Nov, 2008
    Real Solutions Lab - sending product without autorization and charging my credit card

Real Solutions Lab continues to send me an unwanted and unrequested product each month which I have my post master refuse. They continue to bill my credit card without my authorization. The company will not respond to any correspondence. How do you get these guys to STOP!

12th of Dec, 2008

I sent for free sample of Acai Berry and now I am being charged $69.95 for pills I did not order. The money was charged to my debit card without my authorization. I called for a refund, but my demand was ignored. I was told that the next shipment would not be sent, but they refused to give my $69.95 back to me. I asked to speak to the manager, but was told that I was speaking to the supervisor, and that the manager would be in "whenever he happens to get in". Real Solutions Lab is a deceitful company that should be shut down!

• Sc
      26th of Jan, 2009

I have also fell victim to this scam. I order the free trial for about 5 dollars and then my card was charged for an additional 70. I called their customer service and they said I agreed to their membership and no return policy. Never was I made aware of these conditions and never was I given a number to call and cancel further shipments or even a price. They can charge anything they want because they don't even tell you how much it will cost. The customer service number for Real Solutions Lab is 1866-376-4078 and their address is 1285 Baring Blvd. #297 Sparks Nevada 89434. I am having my lawyer write a letter for me and am hoping to get my money back, but regardless this has been more than a pain.

17th of Apr, 2009

My daughter rec'd xanithin3 pills that she did not order. (she is 5' 4" tall, weighs 108 lbs) They were sent to the home address (she is away @ college) her legal address is up there. She also started receving all kinds of other things in the mail. DVD's, CD's, Great Fun Card. All of these things she never ordered. Apparently somehow a company got a hold of her debit card #, and then she was enrolled in these "clubs". This also happen to 2 teachers where I work (rec'd unordered things-debit card charge) According to one of the teachers she was told this is a scam, where your debit card and info is "sold" to other companys. My daughter had 21 unautorized charges to her account from various "companies". Totaling $800! The bank reverse the charges, but she still has to get all these companies to reverse the charges (or she may be out the $$). She had to call all the companies in ???, make a police report, plus more. I also made a fraud mail w/the post office. Meanwhile I am stuck sending all these things back (paying for shipping) w/receipt. The postoffice told me that if these are fraud they can pull the company's postal permit. So be sure to write that down. Most of the things she has rec'd doesn't even have a company name or real address in return address area. It may say: Shipping Dept. P. O. Box 123 etc. WHAT A RIP OFF!!!