Real Solution Labs / Receipt of product i didn't order

1 285 Zenith AvenuedLafayette, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 303-579-0193

I responded to a free trial offer for Hoodia. So far, I have received not only the sample, but 2 full sized bottles and charged $69.95 for each. I called Real Solutions and was told that by accepting the free offer, I agreed to buy the product unless I called within 14 days to cancel my order. When I asked to speak to the supervisor, I was told that Leo, the person I was speaking with, IS the supervisor. When I asked Leo who I should have my attorney contact in his legal department, he said he had no idea. He gave me a web address where I could supposedly file a complaint, but when I type it in, it doesn't exist. I have disputed the charges through my credit card company.

I offered to return the unopened sealed jars of this product to the company in order to receive a credit, but was told they would just throw it away... obviously, they don't believe in their product either! Based on the number of complaints on this site alone, I cannot believe that these people are still in business. This is outrageous and unethical business practice. If I have to take these jerks to court, I will.

Na

Comments

• Ru
      25th of Jun, 2008
    Real Solution Labs - Unauthorized charges
    5920 K Ave
    Plano
    Texas
    Phone: 760-328-7950

I ordered a free sample of Hoodia (touted on the Oprah show). Used my credit card for $5.95 shipping charges. Have received 3 unauthorized bottles of pills At a charge of $69.95 ea. on my credit card. Unknown to me by getting a FREE sample I was enrolled in their program.

Citi bank has refused to take these charges away and the Hoodia Co. WILL NOT TAKE THE PILLS BACK.

• Vi
      18th of Jul, 2008

Same thing happened to me. I didn't see anything that said I had to respond in 14 days when I requested the free trial. You didn't mention, if you sent it back were they going to give you the credit?

• Va
      20th of Jul, 2008

I TOO DIDN'T SEE ANY WHERE IT SAID WITHIN THE 14 DAYS TO CANCEL OR I WOULD HAVE. I DO NOT WANT ANY MORE OF THIS PRODUCT, IT WAS A FREE SAMPLE I PAID SHIPING AND HANDLING AND I DID NOT REPUEST ANY MORE AND DON'T WANT ANY MORE

• Va
      20th of Jul, 2008

I TOO WAS SCAMED NOW WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THIS? I NEED HELP! I DON'T WANT THIS PRODUCT NOR DID I KNOW I WAS ENROLLED INTO THEIR SCAM PROGRAM. WHAT CAN I DO?

• Li
      24th of Jul, 2008

I, too, was SCAMMED by Real Solutions Labs after responding to a Free trial offer for Hoodia Stack. I did not see anywhere that you had to cancel within 14 days or you would continue to receive and be charged for more of their product at $69.95 each!!! When the next bottle after the free (well, not free, but $5.49 plus FRGNFEE $.16 for a total of $5.65) sample arrived, I immediately called to cancel and let them know that I would be returning the sealed bottle to them for a full refund. I was told by Leo that there were no refunds and that if they received the product back it would just be thrown away and there would be no refund. I argued with Leo that I did not agree to further shipments nor further charges and did not even see what the price would be for more of their product and was told all of the information was on their website. I told Leo that I was going to report them to the Better Business Bureau. The address Leo gave me was: Real Solution Labs 5920 K Ave. Plano, Texas 75074 Phone 1-877-492-9036. I called my credit card company and they are happy to start a dispute after there is proof that the product is sent back, but was also told that if their website said there were no refunds then there was nothing they could do to help me. How do these people get away with this sort of thing?

26th of Jul, 2008

Ditto...to me as well. This is a complete scam and rip off.

• Ke
      28th of Jul, 2008

Same thing happening to me. I have been on the phone for over an hour now. I can't believe this can continue to happen. Oprah got me excited for this! What a nightmare!!!

• Au
      31st of Oct, 2008
    East Falmouth
    Massachusetts

Ordered an item and paid the shipping charges and they sent me another item and charged me full price. I never authorized that transaction. Real Solutions

• Gw
      31st of Jan, 2009

The same thing happened to me. You can cancel, make sure to get the cancellation number. Further, dispute the charge with your credit card. If the site comes up as a scam then the credit cards may not recognize it as a valid site - hence no $ for them.

Real Solution Labs is now in Nevada - the Secretary of State has the President listed as Samiullah Khan, his home address is 1207 800 Expressway, Orem Utah 84097 - near a lovely golf course. The listed address for the business is 515 East Timpanogas Parkway Orem UT 84097. I can get his phone number - if I spend $ on people finder, but I'm sure I can find it another way. Thought I would call him at home to express my concerns about the company. If I get it I will post so we all can call. Unless the addresses listed are sham addresses too.

I would encourage people to contact the Nevada Attorney General's office and fill in a complaint. The corporation number is E0687202007-4. Real Solution Labs has had many incarnations - as it appears. If you want to see for your self. Type in Nevada business entity search on the web - same for any state really - type in real solution labs - and it should come up.

• Fr
      31st of Mar, 2011

I am being charged 69 dollars a month for a product I did not authorize, what can I do?

• El
      29th of Apr, 2011
    Real Solution Labs

I ordered a sample on line for 5.95, that's all. Subsquently received 2 more of shipments of the same product for which I didn't order, nor did I want. I returned both shipments, via USPS, noted by postal worker on the package that they were UNOPENED and RUFUSED BY ADDRESSEE. I never received credit for 2 x 69.95 and 2 x 2.10. I had to resort to calling my credit card company as I had no receipts or a phone # to contact the company via phone, as I see there is no phone # listed here either.

• Na
      25th of May, 2011
    Real Solution Labs

Ordered free sample and received. Now my credit card has been charged $69.95 for another amount I did not authorize and can't speak to a person to return this shipment and cancel any future shipments. I did not authorize this charge.