Real Property Management / Avoid them at all costs

United States Review updated:

I moved into this property and have been treated rudely and completely unprofessional since the day they got the first of the money they said we owed. We paid the first months rent and the deposit after checking several times if it was the actual amount that we owed. Later they decided we owed more and left one message about it on my husbands phone. After several attempts to call them to find out what they were talking about and no one answering I came home to an eviction notice on my door. This notice said they made diligent efforts to contact me about the money I owed. They wouldn't call me back or answer their phone but they send a notice saying THEY made diligent efforts. The charge for the notice is $58 and a late fee of $50. So now on top of extra money they "forgot" to tell me about to began with they are charging me another $108 because they chose not to answer their phone and talk to me. I have been called a liar and talked down to by just about every one in that company. I meet one nice person and it was the maintenance man. We I asked if I could speak to a manager or owner about the way I was being treated they informed me that the person I was complaining about was the owner.

I am in a contract for a year and a half with these people but I am telling every one I know never do business with this company. My pastor even tried to reason with them on one of our many issues we have had with them and they were even rude to him. He said my advice is to pay your rent on time and avoid them at all cost. That is not how a company should treat people for any reason.

Lo

Comments

• Dr
      8th of Apr, 2010

i stongly agree with you asbout their attitude. the only thing they care about is the money. Everyone in the office needs to go to customer service class. WORD OF ADVICE---- STAY FAR WAAY FROM THEM. THE SAME THING IS HAPPENNING TO ME. SAME THING! WORD FOR WORD!!!

• Ri
      21st of Jun, 2010
    Real Property Management - If you want to have your property managed the way you expect... look elsewhere
    Real Property Management
    realpropertymanagementcolorado.com

Real Property Management cost us a months mortgage due to their negligence in renting out our home. They had 1 rep that was handling our house and she rarely answered her phone or returned phone calls. Most of the time her voice mail box was full and you couldn't even leave her a message if you were interested in our property. The owner denied any wrongdoing even thought their office manager admitted to me that her actions were inexcusable and we should be upset. If you want to have your property managed the way you expect...look elsewhere.

• Ce
      24th of Aug, 2012

THEY DISCRIMINATE!!!

I left numerous message for Wyatt and Susan that were never returned. When I was able to speak with someone finally, I was told they prefer not to rent to "singles". I am a 42 year old single woman, income over 65K/yr with the same company for 7 years and excellent credit, told my Real Property Management that they would not lease to me because I did not have a dual income home. When I questioned this, I was told that I would not be a likely candidate because I did not have a man in the home to fix things when broken. Isn't that the job of the Property Management Company????? I was further told my the representative, Susan that this is not the market for rentors and they can afford to be as discriminating as they want to be. In the month that I attempted to have a vieweing of a home, I was consistently denied and phone calls never returned.