Real Property Management / Avoid them at all costs
I moved into this property and have been treated rudely and completely unprofessional since the day they got the first of the money they said we owed. We paid the first months rent and the deposit after checking several times if it was the actual amount that we owed. Later they decided we owed more and left one message about it on my husbands phone. After several attempts to call them to find out what they were talking about and no one answering I came home to an eviction notice on my door. This notice said they made diligent efforts to contact me about the money I owed. They wouldn't call me back or answer their phone but they send a notice saying THEY made diligent efforts. The charge for the notice is $58 and a late fee of $50. So now on top of extra money they "forgot" to tell me about to began with they are charging me another $108 because they chose not to answer their phone and talk to me. I have been called a liar and talked down to by just about every one in that company. I meet one nice person and it was the maintenance man. We I asked if I could speak to a manager or owner about the way I was being treated they informed me that the person I was complaining about was the owner.
I am in a contract for a year and a half with these people but I am telling every one I know never do business with this company. My pastor even tried to reason with them on one of our many issues we have had with them and they were even rude to him. He said my advice is to pay your rent on time and avoid them at all cost. That is not how a company should treat people for any reason.
More Real Property Management Complaints & Reviews
- Real Property Management Capital - Rental House with Dog Feces - Vomit not cleaned by rental company 
- Real Property Management - My bad experience with Real Property Management 
- Real Property Management - Statement of Retraction 
- Real Property Management - Do not use RPM to manage your property, they do an extremely poor job 
- Real Property Management - They collected the checks fine, but maintenance was difficult to deal with
- Real Property Management of the Triad - Leased Apt 
- Real Property Management - improper maintenance procedures impacting tenants
- Real Property Management - Rental
- Real Property Management - Don't hire them 
- Real Property Management - Don't even consider hiring them