Real Player Superpa / Taking money from individual account without approval

1 Flat 76 Room 4 Planes Lowercourt UPP Beestion NG9 2FXNottingham, England, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

Dear Sir or Madam,

As I emailed your company last week but I have receipted any replies and explainations yet. I would like to know the reason why Real Player Supepra took 4.94 USD from my credit card without my approvial. I claimed this with my Bank and it is said that I should contact your company first. Therefore, could you give me your explainations.

Besides this, I would like to cancel and stop to use the Real Player software and programmes of your company. I strongly believe that it is not clear and fair to use this programmes and I do not want it any more. I do hope you usually understand your custemers's concerns.

Thank you vey much for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Thanh

Comments

• Mq
      18th of Sep, 2010
    Real Player Superpa - un-authorise collection of money from my account
    MQMK AQUEEL
    India

The details of Credit card has been sobtained by the company online and the unauthorise collection of Money is continued through my credit card with out beintg supplyuing any product.
    Thererfor you are requested to pay back my money credited from my credit card No. 5546197174604011

• Ya
      18th of Apr, 2011
    Real Player Superpa - unauthorised charges
    India

I have never used or down loaded any movie from Real Player unlimited movies, but they are charges amount from me by debiting the amount from mu credit card. They charges uptill now more than Rs.1000/- Please cancell my account and refund the amount charges. Yash Pal Sabharwal