Real Player Super PA / unsubscribe

Indonesia Review updated:
Bank Mandiri
Real Player is charging my Credit Card every month 15.486 USD without my authorisation. How can I unsubscribe??

Toni Utina
emal : t_utina@yahoo.com

N  17th of Apr, 2008 by
i have no time so donot use
N  11th of Jan, 2009 by
You have been nailed by one of the dozen or so "free movie" sites out of Russia. Unsubscribing is almost impossible and they will sell your number to other companies.Watch for all those 1 dollar tests on your card.I hate to say it, but the only way is to contact your credit card company, explain what is happening and get a replacement card with a different number.
Yeah, all the places online you have that card rgistered to pay bills, ect will have to be updated with the new number.
Try Graboid.com for movie downloads.It's cheap, legal and has a lot of fliks available.They even let you try it out first free after registering without giving a credit card number.You can also pay with Paypal so you never give out your card number to them.
N  3rd of Feb, 2009 by
I live in Cape Town and the same happened to me. You must phone the UK no 0870 2402486. The first zero is left off when using the country code from outside the UK. You then give your email address and ask them to cancell but you will not get a refund.
Geoff Tinker
N  20th of Feb, 2010 by
they have taken my money three times and i have not received any product