Real Estate Promoter / Unauthorized Charge

1 1323 N Research Way Bldg. K Orem, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801 705-5280

I did sign up for Realty Trac, Inc.
I did not authorize or sign up for a partner agreement with Real Estate Promoter.
I do not like the fact that my credit card number is issued to someone else (ie.
Real Estate Promoter).
I am attempting to dispute this charge on my credit card.
I am not aware of any e-mail communication from Real Estate Promoter and am not
interested in their service.

More Real Estate Promoter Complaints & Reviews

Comments

4th of Jul, 2009
    realestate promoter - unauthorized money withdrawn from account
    realestate promoter
    Lakewood
    New Jersey

unauthorized money withdrawn from my sons checking account, would like money refunded asap!

• Al
      24th of Jul, 2009
    Real Estate Promoter - charging my account without me belonging to the company

I did not order this service I do not know who they are or what they do. I dont even know how they got my name or account number. I was charged $59.95 to my account and I want it back.

• Bo
      24th of Jul, 2009

Ever consider calling your credit card company? Shot in the dark here, but they usually like to hear about fraudulent charges.

• Pr
      4th of Aug, 2009

As a representative of Real Estate Promoter, I want to inform you of what takes place with our online trial offer and respond to Alyce's complaint.

Real Estate Promoter is partnered with several companies. When a client signs up for a free trial with one of those companies, before they finish registering they are presented with our offer for a free trial of our Real Estate Promoter Investor Business Center. All terms and conditions are clearly stated on the opt-in page. The client then has the option of clicking “Yes, continue” to accept the offer or “No thanks” to decline it. They are then emailed a confirmation of their new order with their new Investor Business Center information. The client can then use the website free of charge for a specified period of time, after which they will be charged a monthly fee to continue using the site. These terms are clearly stated on the opt-in page. If the client contacts our support department within the free-trial period to cancel their account, their account is closed without charge.

If you, as Alyce possibly did, signed up for our free trial but then find you don’t want it after the free-trial period ends, please call us and we will work with you to help you get your money back and avoid future charges. Our customer-service representatives are helpful, friendly and quite understanding. We always do our best to help our customers and we promise to treat you fairly and kindly throughout the refund process.

Please call or email Real Estate Promoter’s support department, using the contact information below, to work out a solution today. We are confident you will feel satisfied with your experience speaking with us.

Real Estate Promoter Support Department
    support@realestatepromoter.com
    801-705-5325

• My
      1st of Sep, 2009

Totally false! Your company is a scam!!!

Even if you sign up for the free trial and cancel before the 30 days is up, you still charge the person! I called and while a representative did cancel the charge for me, they argued with me saying I cancelled with a different company. I'm sure you all had nothing to do with that confusion, huh?

By the way, the phone number displayed on my bank statement with your company name is disconnected. I'm sure that's an honest mistake as well, right?

Sad that people have no morals anymore and will still work for such a crooked company that takes hard earned money from people who actually work for their living!

• Fg
      15th of Sep, 2009

press, prove your word

• Fa
      12th of Jan, 2010

The method REPromoter is using to run its business appears to be a total scam. If their is so good then why do they need this back door way of obtaining credit card information and charging them. These web sites that promote and share bank information with each other are nothing more than mine fields designed to scam people. With the number of complaints now appearing I am sure there hundereds if not thousands of people who bank accounts are being siphoned off as we speak. As stated above by REPromoter rep that their support department will treat you fairly and kindly throughout the refund process, I am sure they will, why not, business must be good, for every refund they issue there are hundereds of other unsuspecting folks whose bank accounts or credit cards are being accessed and charged without their knowledge. Its nothing but a scam. My advice to everyone who reads this is if you have experienced a similar situation please pursue it vigorously and report to your respective State Attorney Generals office and Better Business Bureau of the state where the business is located.

• In
      10th of Mar, 2010
    Real Estate Promoter - Info for a FULL REFUND

I experienced the same SCAM. And exhausted all avenues to get my refund. I am going to share with you 3 contact numbers that you need to HARASS for a FULL REFUND. Carbon copy all of them on your correspondences via email. If they get enough of these requests they will have to change their deceptive business practices. They were getting ANNOYED with my persistance! They are quite aware of all the complaints. And Yes I received a FULL refund!

Rob Loschiavo