real estate / Fraudulent bidding

1 Jacksonville, United States Review updated:

I was bidding for the property and price went up almost 15k beyond my bid, then I got a call from auction.com that I was a highest bidder and I buy the property. So I sent money set up a closing date. They two weeks later I was told by the client agent that seller does not own the property. It's been two week they are holding my deposit.
I am still trying to find out the status. Auction.com tells me that they are
Waiting for the sellers response. But propety is listed back in market with local realtor while I am in contract and they have deposit. I am pretty sure this is not legal. I am looking for anyone else who have run in to this situations.

Be
Dec 29, 2014

Comments

• Ba
      29th of Oct, 2008
    Real Estate - Thanks to FRONTLINE builders for their wonderful job
    Frontline Inc
    India
    frontlinebuilders.com

"We would just like to say thank- Frontline Builders team for the wonderful job for which we have bought a new home from them. We truly could not have asked for more during this entire process and greatly appreciate all of their patience and hard work. They gave great guidance and advice that we do not think we would have gotten elsewhere and we will recommend them to anyone who asks in the future."

• Da
      30th of Oct, 2008

Who the f__ck cares? Is Frontline so desperate, so despicable, so unreputable that they must post these ### endorsements on a complaints website? You people need to get a life!

27th of Apr, 2009
    Real Estate - Excellent Agent!
    Golden Image Realty
    Paterson
    New Jersey

I had the pleasure of working with Mike Todaro of Golden Image Realty. He is very informative and has great knowledge of today's market. I'm very, very satisfied with the services I received and look forward to working with him again in the future. Thanks Mike.

• Mi
      9th of Sep, 2011
    Real Estate - caroline galiano
    Florida

New realtor, new licensee.
    Never have any problems with her !!! Very proffessionnal and a person you can really trust in!!!
    Very satisfied!!!

• Dm
      27th of Aug, 2013
    Real Estate - Response to Complaints
    DMCI Homes
    Philippines

This is to give contact information for complaints submitted here so we could appropriate necessary action.