real estate / Fraudulent bidding
I was bidding for the property and price went up almost 15k beyond my bid, then I got a call from auction.com that I was a highest bidder and I buy the property. So I sent money set up a closing date. They two weeks later I was told by the client agent that seller does not own the property. It's been two week they are holding my deposit.
I am still trying to find out the status. Auction.com tells me that they are
Waiting for the sellers response. But propety is listed back in market with local realtor while I am in contract and they have deposit. I am pretty sure this is not legal. I am looking for anyone else who have run in to this situations.
More real estate Complaints & Reviews
- real estate - Terrible advices 
- real estate - Questioning their integrity? 
- real estate - Abuse of Unpaid Sales Force 
- real estate - extortion
- real estate - Lies, Slander,Theft and fraud
- real estate - Anonymous innacurate complaints
- real estate - lack of communication from Wells Fargo
- real estate - Unathorized money
- real estate - BUILDERS 
- real estate - Escrow Deposit not Refunded