Real Estate Connect Conference / Austin Realty Professionals Couldnt Connect

1 NYC, NY, United States Review updated:

A group of Austin realty professionals went to the Real Estate Connect Conference in NYC in January and we were treated very poorly by the conference organizers and staff.

We were told there would be an Austin Realty Connect group at the event so our teams could hang out while on downtime, this turned out NOT to be the case. As far as the Austin realty professionals in our group getting a chance to get to know eachother in a non competitive environment was something our group organizers were excited to participate in but the conference did not deliver.

To
Jun 28, 2013

Comments

• Je
      15th of Aug, 2013

Austin real estate "professionals" complaining again.
    I cant connect with other austin real estate agents .. boo-hoo! Try creating a local networking group so you can connect.
    I have never been to Austin, but I have met several people from there. Each more "precious" than the last.

• Dl
      20th of Aug, 2013

I dont know if the above comment is very relevant, nor is it all that factual. As a real estate agent from Austin, Texas I am a member of ABoR and have been part of the Austin real estate community for over 14 years. Never in my life have I met someone "precious" as described in the comment from JenniMcCarthy. BTW, nice fake name.