Real Estate Client Referrals IS just Superb, Excellent, NO Complaints / Real Estate Client Referrals IS just Superb, Excellent, NO Complaints

1 910 Brooks LL4Missoula, MT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-843-0345

To whom it may concern...

I wanted to let everyone know that Real Estate Client Referrals (RECR) has made some serious changes to their policies and personnel to avoid the problems in the future & still continuously improving.

First off -- We had numerous complaints about the CS department and how agents were treated prior to my involvement in the company. We have replaced the entire department and have covered lost status with them using BBB. All complaints about RECR service are responded to professionally and promptly with the utmost attention to detail and concern for both RECR clients and RECR agents.

Secondly – RECR has instigated a 90-day money back guarantee for any purchase as well as providing packages of referrals where it guarantees closings! Real Estate Client Referrals guarantee that you will make money at that level or your get to use the service for free until you do. Every referral is validated by phone and guaranteed accurate or RECR will replace that referral with another one at no additional charge.

Thirdly -- If anyone wishes to speak with me about this post or any of the concerns about it, please contact directly at [protected] and I would be happy to discuss the changes made.

Also, please check them out online at

www.realestateclientreferrals.com/news or www.realestateclientreferrals.com/testimonials
www.recr.com

Comments

• Be
      30th of Dec, 2009

Do not be tricked into believing the above post submitted by the RECR. The company claims a 1 in 5 closing rate. I have had over 40 leads from them without a single closing. Most of the leads I have spoken with have been extremely credit challenged and they are actually signing up for "Rent to Own" properties. They aren't actually home purchasers, but are renters searching for rental properties.

Further, they will force you into an "auto-replenish" feature which will automatically charge your bank account at some future date. Even if you specifically dis-enroll from the auto-replenish, their system will re-set to the default auto enrollment. You also cannot remove "territories" from the website either, though the website would indicate you have this ability.

In short, the company is a huge scam. Avoid them and look at alternative ways to spend your marketing dollars to direct traffic to your website. You will get higher quality customers at a much more reasonable rate.

• Co
      9th of Feb, 2010

My wife is an agent with ReMax. She was approached 10/8/2009 by RECR. We were under the impression that it was $99 per referral. We were NOT told that my credit card would be docked for the entire $990. The first referral was from an 18 year old student with a part time waitress job. My wife was told that they would replace the lead. Meanwhile I found out that the entire $990 was charged to my card. As of Dec. 2009, the lead was not replaced. I called Discover card & disputed the charge. I then mailed a certified letter on 12/8/2009 to RECR asking for a refund & to close the account. RECR told Discover card that the fee was NOT refundable. I then had a rather heated conversation with RECR. (like talking to a brick wall) They contend that since the charge was in dispute that I waived the 90 day refund policy. Even though they received the certified letter 62 days after signing up. I now have supplied all documentation to Discover card & they seem more than willing to charge this back.

It appears that this will be a happy ending to a long drawn out ordeal.

You have been warned!

• Tx
      17th of Mar, 2010

What a load of BS! THIS COMPANY IS STILL SCAMMING REALTORS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY! DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR SALES TACTICS LIKE I DID! The 90 day refund policy is a lie. I have been told for over 3 weeks that refund was in the mail. No refund yet! Has anyone had something take 3 weeks to get to them? No! I have filed complaints with the BBB and the Montana Department of Justice. This company also lost their BBB status shortly after the above posted put this comment up! BEWARE!!!

• Er
      30th of Apr, 2010

company is false. They promise you the leads and they don't deliver. They have right contact but nobody is wants to do anything. They try to sell you on big packages so they can make their money. Please do not fall for my same mistakes. Guaranteed Closing for the amount of leads is true but if you don't close them which you won't Trust Me you have to wait 12 Months to receive the Free leads from the Last Lead you receive. Very deceiving practices. Any lead company you deal with DO NOT PAY UP FRONT FOR THEM. No Such thing.