Real EsalesLead generation service

I'm a realtor. This company tells you they will send you leads that they qualified and talked to already for a fee of $599 a year. It's been 6 months and I have yet to receive a single lead.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Diego, CA I asked them for a refund at 4 months and they said... this takes time, be patient. I have been patient. Spoke with co-founder Michael Denzy and he is refusing to give me a refund. I will be complaining to the BBB also.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

An
Jan 19, 2017

Comments

• Da
      Feb 09, 2017

Hey Ann, our website and our contract each Agent signs clearly shows that we will advertise for you and put ads out to homeonwners but results do vary. We our best to make sure it works for you and have a Return on Investment Guarantee. Look forward to working together more and putting you in front of clients

Apr 14, 2017

@Darren Johnson Darren,

You still haven't put one client in front of me yet...Not holding by breath. If you did what you said and promised you wouldn't spend half your day replying to complaints. YELP, BBB, so many complaint sites all saying the same thing about your company!!!