Real Data Entry.net / User/Pass word invalid?

United States Review updated:
Real Data Entry.net
I joined this site about 4 or 5 months ago.
I paid the "full-time" membership of $49.95. I did receive over 100 assigments, completing approximately 30.

About 2 months ago, I received an email that their site would be down for a few days, but would resume
as usual. During this time, my emailed assignments stopped coming.

However, after two weeks, I still had not received assignments.

I opened up a previous email sent to me with an assigment.
I completed the task that opened up when I clicked on the link.
At the end of the task, you are asked to log on to your account.
When I went to do this, it did not recognize my user name or password.

There is no way to contact them via email, phone, mail.

Please let me know if you need additional information.
Thank you for this link to add my complaint with the others!

Andrea Townsend

A  9th of Apr, 2009 by
what are you talking about heres their email "support@realdataentry.net"

and personally I think they're a scam I quit doing assignments for them a long time ago.
N  7th of May, 2009 by
I completed (6) "ASSIGNMENT(S)" and they're disputin' that. They're tryin' to convince me that I only completed (5). When I e-mailed them back about what my "ACCOUNT" stated about how many "ASSIGNMENT(S)" I had completed. They told me that "MY ACCOUNT" isn't 100% "ACCURRATE", and that I should "DOUBLE CHECK" it. I e-mailed them back and asked them to show me their "ACCOUNT" that's 100% "ACCURRATE". I haven't gotten a response back yet. I mean isn't 6x(s) 10...60? How do I "STOP" my "CHECK"!!! PLEEEEEASE help me.
N  16th of Jul, 2009 by

Real Data Entry.net - total scam
real data entry.net
Phone: 6233375947

Product doesn't match expectations - Im asking for refund because the product didn't meet my expactation and also when i finish my 100 assignment and ask for request payment they told me to wait for 2-4 weeks to process my request which is fine with me. Then it's been 6 weeks already now, i still didn't get any update about my payment. 100 assignment is alot of work and also i'll been sending them a message after 2 weeks processing my payment. they response on my message but this past few weeks that i sending them message they didn't reply on my message anymore which is frustrating. coz's i really trust there company and they just did this to me. that's all!