REAL Construction

Horrible workmanship

REAL Construction
McAllen, Texas
realrooffail.blogspot.com
After a hail strom, the sellers of the house I was buying hired a roofer (REAL Construction of Edinburg, TX) to replace the roof on the house. After the sale and I moved in, I noticed the opening for the ridge vent were shingled over. I called the company owner, Mr. Raul Luna, who assured me he would come right over and take care of the problem. Since May 1 of 2012, Mr Luna has made and failed to keep all 9 appointments to come check my roof. After my last phone call to him, Mr Luna changed his story and claimed that the warranty was non transferable and that he subcontracted the job. I requested copies of the contract and warranty from the seller who informed me that she never received any paperwork from Mr. Luna. After inspecting the roof myself, I found that pretty much everything about the roof was improperly installed. Another inspection from a licensed Texas Real Estate Commission inspector confirmed that the roof was "amatuerishly installed" and a system wide failure. Mr. Luna has since lied to me, changed his story, and no longer takes my phone calls. If in the Rio Grande Valley, avoid this CONtractor at all cost.

REAL ConstructionREAL ConstructionREAL ConstructionREAL ConstructionREAL Construction

Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Roofing

Comments

N  3rd of Sep, 2012 by    +1 Votes
Not only is Raul Luna incompetent. He is also a crook. He owes me a refund on materials that were not used and he refuses to pay.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree