Real Club / Hyatt / Vacation club
My wife and I singed up for the Real Club and were promised everything under the sun. As soon as we attempted to book our first trip there were hidden fees and the accommodations for a family of four would cost us more. they failed to mention that. John, a gentleman there with a Scottish accent, also said that if we book the airfare through their affiliate, the cost of the airline tickets would be credited to our account at the hotel and can be used for excursions, the spa, and the gift shop. That was a lie too. There is no benefit for joining this club. save yourself the headache and money. we unfortunately did not cancel in time and lost a lot of money.
More Real Club / Hyatt Complaints & Reviews
- Hyatt Vacation Club - fraud 
- Hyatt Vacation Club - misleading information when buying 
- Hyatt Vacation Club - unavailability of property 
- Hyatt Vacation Club - misleading sales 
- Hyatt and Associates - title and closing company 
- Hyatt Corporation - hyatt residence club
- Hyatt Corporation - had a horrible experience at one of your hotels (orlando airport)
- Hyatt Corporation - tv, ac, tilted tv hang on stand & bell/luggage boy
- Hyatt Athens - no rooms for 31 person.
- Hyatt - unethical use of my credit card details.