Real Canadian Superstore — witless management
I rarely go to any kind of 'superstore', preferring to shop locally. However, I received a flyer, on the cover of which was a lovely picture of case lot Ataulfo mangos at a pretty good price.
I got in my car and drove to the above Superstore, which is huge. When I couldn't find the mangos, I asked a produce worker who was unpacking cantaloupes. He waved his arm vaguely, taking in the whole produce section practically, and told me they were "over there".
There was a pile of about 30 mango boxes, literally all of which were full of wizened and/or rotten, black-spotted fruit. Not only were they not worth discounting, they absolutely should not have been on the floor.
I found the manager, who seemed uninterested and unfazed; he checked in the back, said all the stock was the same, and eventually offered me a case for free. Honestly, they were compost material. It is unlikely I will ever return to this store. This is the kind of ignorant management that would bankrupt a smaller business - is there no oversight in chain stores, or can they just not attract and keep good people?
More Real Canadian Superstore Complaints & Reviews
- Real Canadian Superstore - accused of theft 
- Real Canadian Superstore - work safty 
- Real Canadian Superstore - false advertising 
- Real Canadian Superstore - terrible customer service 
- Real Canadian Superstore - refusal to exchange product 
- Real Canadian Superstore - clothing manager with poor business sense
- Real Canadian Superstore - unsweetened grapefruit juice (no name) 
- Real Canadian Superstore - joe fresh fitting rooms
- Real Canadian Superstore - bicycle parking
- Real Canadian Superstore - cashier and price match