Real Canadian Superstore Fredericton Northside / cashier

1 Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada Review updated:

On Oct 16, 2018 at approx 9 PM I attempted to go through a 12 item limit checkout at the above mentioned end store.

The store was pretty much empty and there were no other customers at the checkout. I had approx. 20 items.

The cashier was talking to a Male employee and they did not seem to want to be interrupted.

I put some items on the belt and she iformed me that it was a 12 item limit. I said well there is no one else here but she refused to process the items. I said well I will just leave and they just shrugged.

I then asked for the manager. His name was Alex and he too refused to process the order and seemed only interested in backing up the cashier. I said there is no one at the checkout and no one in the store. He still refused and I said ok l will leave and get them at sobeys and file a complaint against you. He just shrugged and still refused at which time I left and left the groceries for them to put back.

I have been at the store before and saw cashiers wave people with larger orders through a speedy checkout when they were not busy.

These employees set a extremely poor example for your store. If I find that they were acting according g to store policy I will switch and so my shopping at sobeys ... and may anyway. I Have been shopping there for over 20 years and have never encountered anything like this before.

• Updated by KeithMu, Oct 16, 2018

Oarnatn ... you [censored] ... the store was empty ... it would be different if it were busy ... get a clue

Ke