Real Arcade / This company is a fraud!

Real Arcade, after you purchase there games. They download your game, you play the demo, then if you like the game, you pay for with your credit card. No problem with that, its after you've played the game for a certain amount of time they take the game back. Then you have to go through a lot of needless e-mail to get your games back, you've think you've solved the problem, then you play your games again, after you play them so many times, there gone again. In my opinion that's stealing. After you pay for something it's your to keep. And when you take it back that's stealing.

I think something ought to be done about Real Arcade.

N  15th of Nov, 2008 by
I have been a Real Arcade customer for about 2 years now. I have alot of games and they have never taken any back. If you call customer support they will definately help you. I had an issue one time and they were great.

Hopefully this will help you out. :)

If you open your Real Arcade thing and look for customer service its right there. Good luck
N  1st of May, 2009 by

Real Arcade - Not allowing re download of previously purchased games

I have previously purchased games that I am no longer allowed to access. I cancelled my game pass subscription a year ago and have since cancelled my credit card that I used for that subscription! They will not allow me access to my previous purchases without my credit card number (the card I no longer have)! This is ridiculous!