Readydebit Gold Visa / False Information

1 P.O. Box 1966, San Ramon, CA, United States Review updated:

Loaded my card, couldn't use it for any transactions I wanted to, but when I wanted to get my money back the way I wanted to (which was by closing the account and receiving a check or something of the sort for the remaining balance) I was told that I couldn't do that, and that I could only use my remaining balance and then close the card. This was after being given the runaround for about fifteen minutes where the customer service rep went from saying they can process a check to talking to one of her "sources" and magically saying that she could no longer do so. Sounds like a company that doesn't mind inconveniencing you, but when they have to do something they don't want to, they do everything in their power not to do so. Never was told why exactly I couldn't get a check processed, just that I couldn't and that they instead suggest I use my card (which was unusable as far as I'm concerned since it didn't work with anything I was trying to buy) and then call to close the account. Avoid this company like the plague is my advice, unless you would like to regret it. They do not even uphold their own Cardholder Agreement which states, "You may close your Card at any time (a lie, apparently only after you have used your balance may you close your account according to the customer service representative) by contacting us at [protected]. Your termination of this Agreement will not affect any of our rights or your obligations arising under this Agreement prior to termination. Should your Card account be closed, we will issue you a credit for any unpaid balances, subject to fees as disclosed in this Agreement (another lie apparently).

Re
Jan 16, 2016

More Readydebit Gold Visa Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ac
      Jan 22, 2016

Dear Ready Debit Gold customer,

I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with your account. I’d like to help resolve your account issue and address any additional concerns that you may have. Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum. Can you please send us an email at [protected]@greendotcorp.com referencing your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best number to reach you at? Thanks and have a great day.

Sincerely,
    HP
    Ready Debit Gold

• Ro
      Mar 23, 2017

I used my card 2 weeks ago at a atm tried to pull 100.00 off and it said erra amount ask for 100.00 amount reseved 000 but u all still took my money off called atm company they said the released back to you all i have called more than a dozen times i get tranferd and cut off when i do finaly get to talk to someone they tell me its will be investigated and put back on refuse to give me a email or fax number so i can send the atm receipt to u all the tell me they have to look for proof i have proof haw can u tell me they cant look up time place see the erra and give me my money norfolk remoda limited. I did 2 translations first one was for 100.00 plus .3.00 fee tried again but would not let me have the second that atm had a 100 limit for the day so it came back erra they tell me the can see the first one but not the second one i have receipt in hand i checked my balance be four the withdraw i had little over 200. In it like 234 i think soon as i got dun at atm got the area i checked and 206.00 dalloes was gone and i only got 100.oohow hard is it to look con translation see the mistake and give me my money back i got 6 kids i like feeding. Call me at 540-481-5009