Ready Wheels, Miami, Florida / Scam

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Called in order by phone, they had told me 7 sets of that rim was in stock. 3 days later The sent me an email from doc singing. 3 days later they sing doc singing email. called 2 weeks later (Thursday) when rims will be shipped. they said Monday. Tuesday I called to get tracking number, they said they call me back in 20 min, called them in 40 min they said thoughts rims not in stock. I asked for refund they said they send other rims. I said no refund or ill have a reverse payment on my visa. they sent pictures of rims that or coast was less then what I paid. On email with pictures I asked for full refund n called my visa to reverse payment. visa had my money back in 3 days. week later credit department, called me that y I cancel order with out there permission and going throw the proper way. that there going send me to collections and report it to my credit report, LOL. I SAID FOR WAT, ITS MY MONEY.
and ill get a refund how ever I want. he said next read doc papers ###, I said I don't care what they say do what you have to do ill do what I have to do, then he hung up on me. lol
if u already bought these rims go throw your credit card, don't waist time with them. don't be bullied.
Rolando Guzman

Ro
Jun 5, 2013

Comments

• Ci
      19th of Aug, 2014

I read the reviews on Ready Wheels and was afraid to deal with them but they had the best prices, so gave them a call
    they explained to me that they are under new management and, let me tell you they were very much on point, attend to all my needs and question's .
    I would have to say that after dealing with them, I would definitely recommend Ready Wheels to all my friends

• Do
      19th of Aug, 2014

Odd that you don't mention what you bought, how soon it was installed, the price comparison to other dealers, or that your boyfriend is the manager.