Reading Realty Group / they are just a scam

1 401 Oley st suit 101, Reading, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 610-372-3357

I had used the company before to buy my house, it was great at the begining but when it came to sell the house thats when the problems started.
First one of the owner which name is Carlos Morales, first let some people move into the house without having my permission and then we never had a cortract. second they never gave him any diposit, that Carlos said. Then I found out that those people where friends of him and that they use a scam making believe that they want to buy the house so they could live for free for a few month and then move out to a different house. Third the second time was I put the house for rent in the market for rent. Calos keep the and never gave it to me. The person who his gave the money to that person never receive a receipt from him, till now I having trying to reach via cell phone the office. Everytime I stop by the office either nobody is there or they tell me that they havent see Carlos for days.

Ed

Comments

• Ca
      15th of May, 2009

Good Morning Edwin...
    I must say this complaint comes to me as a surprise.
    I will apologize for our communication break down.
    I think you and I as well as everyone out there knows that there's always 2 sides to a story.

In the line of work that I'm in...having a good NAME is so important, it doesn't matter what company you work for...I know that they are coming to work with me because Ive conducted myself "Professionally" and treated everyone before them with "Respect" that's why I am able to make a living off of my Referral's. Again I apologize.
    Feel free to cal me so I can do my best to resolve this matter.