Reading Club of America / What do I do?

FL, United States Review updated:
3.75
Phone: 8669278077
I've been reading the complaints about reading club of America. I called and cancelled because i figured i didn't need the magazines and plus I cannot afford it. I just thought i would start surfing the internet to learn more about the reading club of america when I came across all these complains about it. Even though I called and cancelled i'm worried about everything I am hearing. So someone please help me. What do I do just to make sure I am cancelled and safe?

Comments

Li
  18th of May, 2009
they never canceled my account and they continually call me everyday leaving voicemails saying that if i dont pay the 400 fine they are going to come after me with their creditors and idk what i am supposed to do either? i dont want magazines either and i sure as heck cant afford it...i just lost my job and i certainly dont want their crap.
Kd
  23rd of Sep, 2009
How do you cancel the Reading Club of America account?
He
  7th of Mar, 2010
I am trying to cancel as well, but cannot. I also cannot afford the payments but they don't care. There has to be some way to cancel.
Bi
  6th of Dec, 2011
I have payed the collection angencys $249.99, they took it out of my account with debt card the LBA collection company and payed them and they still think I owe them. Something needs to be done with this company Readers Club of America!!!