Reading Club of AmericaWhat do I do?

1 Review updated:

I've been reading the complaints about reading club of America. I called and cancelled because i figured i didn't need the magazines and plus I cannot afford it. I just thought i would start surfing the internet to learn more about the reading club of america when I came across all these complains about it. Even though I called and cancelled i'm worried about everything I am hearing. So someone please help me. What do I do just to make sure I am cancelled and safe?

Comments

• Li
      May 18, 2009

they never canceled my account and they continually call me everyday leaving voicemails saying that if i dont pay the 400 fine they are going to come after me with their creditors and idk what i am supposed to do either? i dont want magazines either and i sure as heck cant afford it...i just lost my job and i certainly dont want their crap.

• Kd
      Sep 23, 2009

How do you cancel the Reading Club of America account?

• He
      Mar 07, 2010

I am trying to cancel as well, but cannot. I also cannot afford the payments but they don't care. There has to be some way to cancel.

• Bi
      Dec 06, 2011

I have payed the collection angencys $249.99, they took it out of my account with debt card the LBA collection company and payed them and they still think I owe them. Something needs to be done with this company Readers Club of America!!!