Reading Associates of America / Very Professional Service

1 PO Box 11150Denver, CO, United States Review updated:

I purchased magazines from a guy who came to my door. He was very charismatic and normally i wouldn't buy from anyone just coming to my home, but what can I say, the guy was good. So I purchased the magazine in March of 2009.

I called the number on the reciept to confim my order and I got a call back right away. I was told I'd get my magazine in 4-6 weeks. I am already receiving the magazine.

I was treated very fairly and with alot of professionalism. I would buy from this company again. At their request, I am posting this review as so many people only post negative things.

I hope this will help shed some positive light on this company.

Sincerely,

Tiffany, Colorado

Ti

Comments

21st of Dec, 2009

Wow. You are the lucky "one in ten million"...now only about ten million more people to get ripped off, robbed, scammed and lied to before "one" more person has something positive to say...unless this is Rhonda Reinholtz...aka...Cristine Barbosa trying to butter up her company again...

• Ti
      9th of Apr, 2010
    Reading Associates of America - no product
    reading associates of america
    Denver
    Colorado
    Phone: (303) 480-5044

I ordered a three year subscription of Maxim magazine on 1/13/09. My first magazine didn't show up till late June, and that was after I made about six calls inquiring to the whereabouts of my subscription. I received only four magazines by December, by then I noticed that they weren't coming monthly as promised. I called back again and spoke with a Representative and was told that the problem would be taken care of, I called back late Janurary because I still haven't received my magazine, this time I asked to speak with a manager. I even switched the magazine address to my mothers house because they said it might be getting lost in the mail or the apartment I was living at didn't have reliable mail serves. Still nothing! and now for the last three weeks I keep calling them and all I get is a answering machine telling me that the "mail box is full, please call back at another time", and this is during business hours, Monday through Friday!! Can you please help me get the rest of my thirty two magazines or my money back?

Tiffany
    Tiffanyanntiffany@yahoo.com

• Rr
      17th of Feb, 2011

Yes I agree with the above comment. The scammer, who identified himself as a "Cute Italian", was pleading that he needed the money to attend a Toastmasters event. He was on the Auraria campus pretending to be a student. Two years later, I still don't have my magazines!!! Criminals like you Christine, Rhonda, or "cute Italian aka scammer, make it hard for street vendors.

29th of Apr, 2011
    Reading Associates of America - Fraud
    Reading Associates Of America

on 5/24/09 two guys knocked at my door and said that they were representing the company to sell magazines to go to hawaii. they said all i had to do was to call to cancel the order since i couldn't afford it and i told them that i couldn't afford it, they also collected $2.00 in cash from me besides 2 checks for the orders. i called up today 5/26/09 and had to leave a message and the recording said no cancelling by phone. also the two guys asked me if i had a cell phone to sell ?, we did and they were suppose to come back that night when they took it with the money but they never did. they gave their address and a cell phone number that doesn't work, the address was from denver colorado and i live in colorado springs colorado. can something be done about this ?,

• Ke
      20th of Feb, 2012

Oh the two of you bashing Rhondie should eat a diccup til you hiccup. This is a good company, the agents are independent sue them! Read your contracts ###s. Keath

• Ke
      20th of Feb, 2012

Furthermore if you even know how to read a magazine, the receipt says the company is NOT responsible for the agents actions! Duh also every company has bad apples that's why you fire them. When you order you pay bc you like the person! Who hell reads magazines anymore?????!!! Support your community !!!