readers source / Fraud/scam

readers source
Phone: 8649183613
they tried to get us for 49.95 had a ton of info they shouldnt of had gave the sme fake phone # utility company .nice enough of them we recieved in the mail a letter today confering our order with a 800 # that accually work to contack them i called it got thier CS dept and reamed them a new one because of them i have had to change my bank acct numbers and all that so for those that have been or think they might have been scammed by these ### heres thier address and phone info :

Readers Source
2063 Main St, PMB 206
oakely, Ca 94561

likes i said as of today this phone number worked to contact them and cancel any order they tried to have on me . good luck, Mark

N  13th of Aug, 2009 by
I don't know how you got my informatio but i know it was not me this is the first time i've have seen your name so i need you to return the fund that you took on the check you wrote check number 80909
D  13th of Aug, 2009 by
I'm very upset because someone in your company has took money from me and i don't like to be rob so of you can check on how did you get my acount number i would like to know for i was not the one to give it to you for this is my first time on this site and itwill be my last for if i was you it would be best to check before you take money from someone acount
A  21st of Sep, 2009 by
I got caught in this mess as well. Someone called me in February 2009 and started talking about all these magazines they were sending me for free and that I should be enjoying them. I said I was receiving Vibe and something else I had never ordered. They were insistent that I would be getting the others. I had never ordered anything from them. Finally I received something in the mail that had a phone number. I called them and asked them what I was being billed 49.95 a month for, and they said that I had agreed to a 2 year contract with them. I had no idea and they said that it was stated in the opening agreement. I didn't recall any opening conversation. I asked them how to cancel and they said there wasn't any way to cancel the contract for 24 months. I asked what would happen if I stopped payment and they said it would go to collections. I hate this company!!! I want out of this "deal" that they made!