readers source / Fraud/scam

1 Taylors, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8649183613

they tried to get us for 49.95 had a ton of info they shouldnt of had gave the sme fake phone # utility company .nice enough of them we recieved in the mail a letter today confering our order with a 800 # that accually work to contack them i called it got thier CS dept and reamed them a new one because of them i have had to change my bank acct numbers and all that so for those that have been or think they might have been scammed by these ### heres thier address and phone info :

Readers Source
2063 Main St, PMB 206
oakely, Ca 94561
[protected]

likes i said as of today this phone number worked to contact them and cancel any order they tried to have on me . good luck, Mark

Comments

Ra
  13th of Aug, 2009

I don't know how you got my informatio but i know it was not me this is the first time i've have seen your name so i need you to return the fund that you took on the check you wrote check number 80909

Ra
  13th of Aug, 2009

I'm very upset because someone in your company has took money from me and i don't like to be rob so of you can check on how did you get my acount number i would like to know for i was not the one to give it to you for this is my first time on this site and itwill be my last for if i was you it would be best to check before you take money from someone acount

Pe
  21st of Sep, 2009

I got caught in this mess as well. Someone called me in February 2009 and started talking about all these magazines they were sending me for free and that I should be enjoying them. I said I was receiving Vibe and something else I had never ordered. They were insistent that I would be getting the others. I had never ordered anything from them. Finally I received something in the mail that had a phone number. I called them and asked them what I was being billed 49.95 a month for, and they said that I had agreed to a 2 year contract with them. I had no idea and they said that it was stated in the opening agreement. I didn't recall any opening conversation. I asked them how to cancel and they said there wasn't any way to cancel the contract for 24 months. I asked what would happen if I stopped payment and they said it would go to collections. I hate this company!!! I want out of this "deal" that they made!