Readers Digest - Wii Contest / an email address given that isn't there

1 Montréal, Québec, Canada Review updated:

Inserted into our last Readers Digest Magazine, was a book mark sized card telling us we could win a Nintendo Wii by e-mailing: www.rd.ca/wii and enter that 5 digit access code on the card to see if we win the Nintendo Wii. However, there is no such address on the internet.

Comments

• Co
      16th of Jul, 2008

How disapointing that a wonderfull magasine like Readers Digest would run a contest like this.

• Cl
      16th of Jul, 2008

There is no such address for such contest to be found on Internet!!!

• Mi
      16th of Jul, 2008

What a let down and from such a well known CANADIAN ICON.

• Fr
      16th of Jul, 2008

No such address as www.re.ca/wii, so i can enter the access code I received with my montly Reader's Digest maazine.. .. stated to hurry since draw closes August 32st at midnight.
    What a dissapointment especially with READERS DIGEST.

• St
      16th of Jul, 2008

Can't find the access code box...

• Vi
      16th of Jul, 2008

Once again an invalid address/contest from Readers Digest! Go figure!!

• Ru
      16th of Jul, 2008

what good is a contest if the website is closed prior to the draw closes august 31st date??????

• Ar
      16th of Jul, 2008

I think this is very disappointing. My father buys readers digest and gets a subscription for me. He rushed over with his ENTER NOW coupon and asked me to enter for him. He is 91 years old and does not have a computer. I sat down to use my coupon from my subscription and then intended to enter for him. What a shame. I do not understand how this can be allowed to happen with a company that is supposed to have a good reputation.

• Pa
      17th of Jul, 2008

went through this same thing last month and you resolved it quickly and sent me the solution. but would be nice if didn't have to go through this procedure every time you have a contest all the time. at the amount of time and trouble some of us faithful readers go through maybe you should just grant us one of the prizes just for being faithful. well you have a nice day anyway and please send us our solutions to this problem. thanks...

• Pa
      17th of Jul, 2008

was just wondering why this seems to keep happening to your site as I know when you usually answer back with your reply we seem to then get directed alright. well just had to vent a bit this time as it does make one feel better after sending it. so now if you like just delete it it may do the same for you, as it did for me...

• Re
      17th of Jul, 2008

readers digest...smarten up!!!...2nd time ..once more I cancel sub and book club

17th of Jul, 2008

second month in a row that Reader's Digest have given an EMail address for entering a contest that
    wasn't valid. I'm very disappointed that a magazine such as Reader's Digest would put their faithful e2cafthinking of cancelling my subscription to the magazine

• Je
      17th of Jul, 2008

This is a realy disapointing, I can not find no place to enter my Access CODE for the wii game that I wanted to try to Win for my Grand Son his birthday is comming soon, I just can't afford the price of one .
    But the reader Digest sent me Code in my Subscription!If this is the way Reader Digest does there busyness I will Cancell further Subscription,
    I do not like to deal with people like this
    Sincerly
    Jeffs
    Carleton Place
    Ontario
    Canada

• Bo
      17th of Jul, 2008

takes you to circuit city...does not even ask for theaccess code.
    probably get all sorts of spam for them
    very upsetting
    sincerly,
    lorraine
    markham, ontario
    P.S.I have had rd subscription for years...hmmm

17th of Jul, 2008

Surprising how many times this happens and they still don't react individually or publicly apologise to their subscribers, there goes my renewal documents into the dumpster.

• Bu
      17th of Jul, 2008

No such address to comply with the contest!!! What kinds of GOOFS are running your business? After subscribing to READERS DIGEST for almost 50 years, I'm, now, wondering if the magazine is a goof as well!!!

20th of Jul, 2008

Most diappointed!! I wonder if they will do the same thing with their other contests for $5000. per week for life, new cats, etc.???

• So
      20th of Jul, 2008

I cant find the place to enter my access code to win a wii.

• Ed
      21st of Jul, 2008

wii to access code 27579

• Ge
      21st of Jul, 2008

Where do I enter contest for wii?????????