Reader's Digest / Sweepstakes Entry's being returned
I have been entering sweepstakes to Reader’s Digest for years.
I recently mailed out - Entry Form: OH 1634 P,
Assigned Plan Code: MI/10 with Return of this validated form by
April 19, 2012.
Today, on Saturday, March 24, 2012 I received in my mailbox the exact same envelope I just mailed out to Reader's Digest with:
‘RETURN TO SENDER: READERS DIGEST, BOX CLOSED, UNABLE TO FORWARD, RETURN TO SENDER dated 03/22/12 plus
a lot of other numbers.
This needs to be investigated, please.
More Reader's Digest Complaints & Reviews
- Reader's Digest - Office of the Prize Award Administrator 
- Readers Digest / Pepsi Co. - prize money 
- Readers Digest - 3 free gifts 
- Readers Digest www. Rd. Ca / Nikon - fooling us 
- Reader's Digest - www.besthealthmag.ca/wii 
- Readers Digest Book Processing Center - THEY KEEP SENDING ME BOOKS THAT I HAVE NOT ORDERED 
- Readers Digest - 1,000,000 fraud
- Reader's Digest - No my legal name and only give me emai account and let me pay their money 
- Readers Digest - Unsolicited goods!
- Reader's Digest - Unsolicited VPP & Recipt of unordered book on 15-02-2010