Reader's Digest / Deceptive business practices!
I stopped a gift subscription this Christmas due to low funds. Reader's Digest sent a gift card anyway and then billed me for it. Now I have to tell my daughter that she will not receive the gift! I never ordered a book subscription. I received a book in the mail today and now have to cancel. Their enclosed card says "You can cancel any time by writing us a note." and fails to give an address. I am so annoyed by this.
More Reader's Digest Complaints & Reviews
- Reader's Digest - Office of the Prize Award Administrator 
- Readers Digest / Pepsi Co. - prize money 
- Readers Digest - 3 free gifts 
- Readers Digest www. Rd. Ca / Nikon - fooling us 
- Reader's Digest - www.besthealthmag.ca/wii 
- Readers Digest - unsolicited books
- Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands - reader's digest
- Readers Digest - annoying
- Readers Digest - book
- Readers Digest - condensed books-cust #00076597301