Reader&s Digest / Fraud and scam

1 1125 Stanley St., Montreal, Que.Montreal, Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:
Phone: H3B 5H5

I received a book marker stating me to go to this website. www.rd.ca/wii, it states that if we register to this website, we will have the chance to win Nintendo Wii. We are given access code # to enter in the contest. When I tried to go to that website, the website does not exist.

Ed

Comments

26th of Jul, 2008

This is true, and a few months ago there was a same thing for a IPOD and the same thing happened when I tried to enter that. I thought readers digest would only have things in there book that they checked out themselfs... being it has there name on the email address... Don't they put the enters in the books?????? And if it's not RD who puts these entery's in there book who does...

• Ev
      16th of Mar, 2009
    Reader&s Digest - Free Gift

In February 2009, I received from Reader's Digest a box from Readers Digest marked Free gift enclosed was a book. I received a bill from them on the 12th of March that I was to pay them $29.33, by Apr.01, 09, there was nothing in the free gift saying that I should pay them, and I don't even know where the book is. On March 14th I received a nother box marked 2gifts enclosed, It is not a book, but I haven' open it yet. I am suppose to along with my payment the entire form because it has a winning number RN128828Y the prize is 47, 750.00. Readers Digest can make an appointment with me and have UPS to come by and pick up their free gifts if they like.