Reader's Digest Lexus Draw / Can't enter access code for prize

1125 Stanley St.Montréal, Québec, Canada Review updated:
4.05
Received a card with prize access code to be entered on www.rd.ca/lexus. I can't find it any where. It must be a rip off.

Comments

Je
  22nd of Feb, 2008
I have a card to enter a contest to win a Lexus Sedan from readers digest and can't access a site. Please advise if the contest is legitimate and if so, how do i enter. Thanks!
Je
  22nd of Feb, 2008
I received a card for a chance to win a Lexus Sedan from readers digest and can't access site. If this a legitimate contest and if so,how do I enter???
Ca
  23rd of Feb, 2008
Can't find lexus site either. Like any game with pieces missing, it goes in the garbage and then we lose faith in mankind, trust no one and retreat back into our unibomber style cabin or just move on. I've got a driveway to shovel out. Later.
Ed
  23rd of Feb, 2008
Same problem as others,unable to find lexus site.Same also for our canada $23,500 website.
El
  29th of Feb, 2008
love it
  4th of Mar, 2008
Same problem with Lexus card received.. Gotta be a rip-off.
  4th of Mar, 2008
Hey, they want it a second time, o k, no more business with Readers Digest, bad business...
  7th of Mar, 2008
i didn.tsign do readers digest someone 0n my computer must have .placed it and sayed yes where it should of said no /.i do not read readers digest sorry fore the miss understanding .,;im sending everything back.your truly john maher
box 131 foxharbour p bay