Reader's Digest — Subscription problem!
This company is always asking to extend your subscription long before it is due to expire. I let them do this two times and both times they screwed up. I am now getting tow magazines each month, one in my name which will expire in June 2009 and one in my wife's name which will expire in April 2008. The last time I subscribed my son was to get a gift subscription and that took a year to get resolved. I would like to see a phone number for the subscription department listed in their magazine. At least then you would be able to explain to someone what the problem is.
More Reader's Digest Complaints & Reviews
- Reader's Digest - Office of the Prize Award Administrator 
- Readers Digest / Pepsi Co. - prize money 
- Readers Digest - 3 free gifts 
- Readers Digest www. Rd. Ca / Nikon - fooling us 
- Reader's Digest - www.besthealthmag.ca/wii 
- Readers Digest Book Processing Center - THEY KEEP SENDING ME BOOKS THAT I HAVE NOT ORDERED 
- Readers Digest - 1,000,000 fraud
- Reader's Digest - No my legal name and only give me emai account and let me pay their money 
- Readers Digest - Unsolicited goods!
- Reader's Digest - Unsolicited VPP & Recipt of unordered book on 15-02-2010