reader digest / Un-authorized Payment recevied from My credit card

1 India Review updated:

Without my knowledge they are taken Rs.400/- on 25/05/2011 through my credit card, actually I sent to surrender to my SBI Card on 8th march2011, SBI credit card department people how they were paid for rs.400/-, to Deareds Digest BHEL I Pvt Ltd New Delhi.After surrender they were paid Money for Rs.400/ from 25/05/2011, Both SBI credit card department and Readers Digest people officials.This shows gambling.

Comments

• Pa
      Feb 04, 2010
    reader digest - prize
    reader digest
    India

i have received 3 sample checks with 2600000, 8200000, 5000000& soo on, from reader digest along with car prize to attached on 05/01/2010 .it should be reply with in 72hrs, deadline opf 2 weeks, shall i reply for it?

• Jr
      Feb 05, 2010

READER´S DIGEST IS A BIG SCAM, THEY HAVE NOT "REAL" CONTESTS AND THEY DONT PAY ANYTHING TO YOU, BUT AS SOON THEY SEE YOU CAN START BUYING THEIR BOOKS, CD´S, ETC, BECAUSE YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN WIN A BIG PRIZE THROUGH THEM, YOU ARE IN A BIG TROUBLE, THEY WILL PUSH YOU TO BUY THEIR PRODUCTS ALL THE TIME WITH MANY PROMISES, TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE CLOSE TO WIN AND TO BE DECLARED THE CUSTOMER OF THE YEAR, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY TOO MUCH MONEY FOR NOTHING.

I´M TELLING TO EVERYBODY... DON´T DEAL WITH READER´S DIGEST IN ANY WAY, DON´T LOSE TIME AND A LOT OF MONEY, KEEP THEM AWAY FROM YOU, NEVER REPLY A MAIL FROM THEM.

• Ka
    Nova Scotia
    Canada
    Phone: 902-849-2806
    [protected]@hotmail.com

hi this is a fraud i sign up for a whole year of reader digest but will not be renew it .I get a card for a chance for a ipod access code82756 and cannot find any site this is not fair to the people

• Pr
      Mar 01, 2011
    reader digest - Rs 1 croroe sweepstakers
    India

I have participated in Readers digest Rs 1 crore sweepstakers.I have got a final call but that requires a silver coin steeker which is missing in my envelop .Please let me know what i have to do.

• Ba
      Jul 23, 2011

this shows gambling and cheating the people.

• Mb
      Aug 26, 2011
    reader digest - Sent unorder books w/ bills
    New Mexico

I was carefully particapating in Readers Digest $2500 give-away. I made sure I pressed no thank you to any orders. Well they sent me a book and a subscription without me ordering it. I did get the subscription reversed after hours on the phone. But I will never participate or recommend them to anyone. They are not the same company that they use to be. Avoid at all cost.

• Mo
      Jul 23, 2012

Readers Digest just billed me on my credit card. I don't even know how they got the number! I always pay by check for a paper trail in my register! Illegal. Calling them today for explanation.

• Mo
      Jul 23, 2012

So I spoke with Reader's Digest. Here is the number I called: 1 800 304 2807. My goal was an immediate credit reversal and wanted to know how they got my Visa info

After hemming and hawing, they reversed it right then. How they got my info? I guess I called over the weekend and gave it to them. I said kind of hard considering it was spent in the emergency room. Couldn't argue so sending a new PAPER invoice which is how I only have ever paid by (free gift subscription) check for over 10 years! Pretty sketchy but can't argue with results. Suggestion: be very aggressive and try to keep your bank out of it.