REACTION FINANCE / Unauthorized Charges

1 San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

I had a charge for $100.00 on my bank account from Reaction Finance and after doing research, I am finding that this is an unauthorized charge and this company is a fraud.

It was an ACH transaction, which means it was obtained by using my Bank Account # and Routing #...I do NOT give those out to anybody, except for my investment firm, employer, and PokerStars.com

I think that the eChecks company through which PokerStars allows players to deposit money is associated with this company and somehow they allowed them to take out fraudulent charges.

I do not use my bank account for ANYTHING except paying off credit cards and web bill pay, so there is hardly ever any charges on it...this was an EASY catch.

WATCH OUT FOR THIS COMPANY!!

Also, another charge was posted same day from a company called "CITY SPEND" for $200.00...this was ALSO a fraudulent charge and I have a feeling that they are associated with Reaction Finance...BE CAREFUL!!!

Comments

• Mi
      23rd of Nov, 2008

I too was frauded by Reaction Finance. Several days ago $217.42 was taken out of my account without my authorization. I contacted my bank and they are doing a dispute on this charge. It can take up to 10 days to complete the dispute. I don't know what will happen or if I should contact the police. I will do a follow up on this as soon as I know something.

7th of Dec, 2008
    REACTION FINANCE - withdraw of funds
    Springfield
    Missouri
    Phone: 417-818-9660

Reaction Finance with draw 156.00 from my account for no reason. I'v never heard of this company before now.

• Ke
      6th of Jan, 2009

My checking account was debited (ACH) by a company called "city spend" and "exact spend" with a customer name of DEMETRIUS BARRY. These were unauthorized and I have no idea what these companies are. I only pay bills and write a few checks with this account to known individuals.

I found another post about "city spend" and online poker as well. I have never done any online games so I'm at a loss.

My bank is investigating the transactions and I should get my money back.

• Co
      7th of Feb, 2009
    REACTION FINANCE - fraudulent withdrawals
    Reaction Finance
    does not exist
    Phone: 866-921-2138

This company made two identical withdrawals from my checking account using my account number and routing number. I have never heard of them and have not provided them with this information. Watch out for this name and AVOID!

• To
      21st of Feb, 2009

reaction finance withdraw $64.34 dollars from my account and i never authorize the tranaction.

my name:TOMMY M WALLACE SR
    4541 WELDON PLACE
    ORLANDO, FL 32811
    PH#(321)946-7373

• To
      21st of Feb, 2009

REACTION FINANCE MADE A WITHDRAW FROM MY ACCOUNT WHICH I NEVER AUTHORIZE.
    AMOUNTWAS FOR $64.34

• Lt
      16th of Aug, 2016
    Reaction Finanace - Fraudulent Bank Draft
    Reaction Finance

Reaction Finace fraudulently processes a bank draft from my checking account for the amount of $73.65 on December 5, 2008. I was told by the bank that all they needed to process an automated draft was my checking account and routing number. This appears on my checks and is asccessible to anyone that I do business with when using a check.