REA Emporio Armani Reportage / Luigi Zinzi
This report is about fraud with Armani clothes, which seems to be spread all over the world, with few different modifications.
Yesterday [protected]) evening, 40 year old Italian man on parking place near shopping center in Kosice/Slovakia, with a story that he lost all his money in casino previous day and needs money for a gas to get home.
He was in black Fiat Punto with Italian plates. Speaking english, italian, probably spanish. He also showed me his passport and some bank cards, called his wife and son.
In a good will, that I am helping, I borrowed him 390EUR (to earn this money I should work more than month). He also gave me some clothes (fake Armani?), as a "present". Now I see, that this is worldwide spread fraud.
From his passport I have this info:
Name: Luigi Zinzi
Passport number: F573376
Born: February 6th 1967
And two italian telephone numbers, which he gave to me:
He also showed me some paper, stamped by police in Naples.
Be aware! You can find reports about these “Armani” guys from whole Europe and USA! This is not minor trickery, it seems to be organized crime!
More REA Emporio Armani Reportage Complaints & Reviews
- Emporio Fashion - Fake Jackets 
- RGA Giorgio Armani Reportage - Trust your instincts 
- Emporio Fashion - Fake Products 
- Emporio & Co - fake products 
- Emporio Armani - Beware - Antonio D, Managing Director in Emporio Armani Collezione 
- Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani - armani jeans
- [Resolved] Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani - delayed order
- Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani - service
- Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani - emporio fashion/fake
- Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani - ripoff, lies, poor quality product