Re Design Unit Pvt Ltd (www.redesignunit.com) / Non Delivery of Service

1 India Review updated:

Just a warning to anyone who comes across this website - www.redesignunit.com

They seem legit at first. They reply to emails fast, and even open up accounts with alternative payment processors if you are not feeling safe about Pay Pal or Western Union (they opened one at AlertPay as that is what I use).

I was promised for a new website redesign for $450.00 USD. I thought this was a good price, it included everything. I paid $225.00 USD and we were away.

It has now been almost a month since their initial promise of one week. I got a JPG file of what the site would look like in around 4 days, and was excited that the site will be done. Alas, I have had no response to emails, no offer of refunds, no phone contact, nor can I contact them via ANY of their numbers of emails. I have had no contact from them or responses for around 2 weeks.

I assume my money is gone, and I just want to warn others DO NOT DO BUSINESS with Redesign Unit.

I hope this helps some of you.

Comments

• Re
      14th of Dec, 2010

We have been telling the client to either return the money back to them or get the work done we took till Tuesday 12/14/2010 when we mailed telling them we will finish the site. The client is totally impatient and mails on Monday 12/13/2010 asking for the site to be ready in next 2 hours. He is totally unprofessional using bad words where as we have never disrespected sending out a single mail with bad words or insulting them. We also agreed on returning money to him. The client forced us to open an account on Alert Pay where as we never use that site and always used Paypal he said he would only way with alerypay and no other means so we did that. Anyways the complaint is totally a personal frustation he is taking out where as we have proof of all the communications and the bad words the client said to us as well we been telling him to get done the site or getting money back in any case as per our policy we already returned back the money. The proof is also attached.