Re-Bath Shower / non-responsive
In early Feb. 2011, I visited two Re-bath showroom locations in San Carlos, CA. Both were closed with the Old County Road location closing about two weeks prior, per the business next door. No forwarding addresses.
A few Phone calls to two numbers in San Carlos, and one in Tempe, AZ have gone non-returned. The franchise in Hayward, CA was very guarded in replying to my inquires. I am simply t rying to purchase a tube of their shower caulk because my caulk failed soon after warranty. Hayward would not sell me a tube of their caulk. I had recaulked a ten inch seam myself, but it is a darker (DAP or Ace) white than that used by Re-Bath.
I have been pursuing this since Nov. 2010. Other than that I am very satisfied with my 3-year old Re-Bath shower.
I suggest any new customer look into the future longevity of their local Franchise; or re-bath's their warranty means nothing.
More Re-Bath Shower Complaints & Reviews
- Rebath - bad salesman 
- Rebath - Took my Money! Closed Company! 
- Rebath - Took my money, started a job, did not complete, then vanished 
- Rebath - Waste of time & money
- Rebath - Caused water leak. Refused to fix 
- Re-Bath - bathroom remodeling your oxnard office
- Re-Bath - bathroom
- Re-Bath - Shower Install 
- Rebath - buellton calif
- Re-Bath - They have spent the whole sum, but the project was in the middle of the process