Rdx / rdx surround

1 MT, United States Review updated:

My husband called me to tell me that a man wanted to sell him a surround sound system for $250.00. I was leary and told him to wait so that I could look up the name of the product. He told me that the box wasn't open and said that it was worth $3900. It sounded like a scam to me so I told my husband to wait, he told me that he would call me back. I found the information from this complaint board and called my husband right back but he didn't pick up his phone. By the time he answered, he told me that he had given him the money already. He followed the guy and asked him to pull over but he didn't. My husband chased him on the highway but I advised him to stop and take it as a loss. Hopefully the system works.

Mr

Comments

• Ti
      Aug 01, 2009
    Rdx - NOT WHAT THEY SAID
    RDX
    Boone
    North Carolina

THEY TOLD ME IT WAS A 3000 DOLLOR SURROUND THEATER SYSTEM THAT HAD 1600 WATTS I PAID 300 DOLLORS FOR IT BUT THEY STATED OUT AT 700 SO I THOUGHT I WAS GETTIN A GREAT DEAL.I GET IT HOME AND PLUG IT UP IT DONT HAVE OVER 200 WATTS FROM WHAT I CAN TELL.ITS BULL ### IF I SEE THEM AGAIN I AM GOING TO KICK THE ### OUT OF THEM.

•   Aug 01, 2009

WHELL M Y FREMND, , U HAD TOO ATT LEAT'S THNIK ABOT WHY U WHERE GETING SCHUCH A GOD DEAL, ,

IF UU THNIK THAT U R GETING A 300 PER CETNT DICSOOUNTNT THEN PREHAP'S THEYY'RE IS SOTHEMING WORRNG WHITH THE SOND SOSTEM'S IM JSUT SAY ING M Y FREND, ,

PILESE REBMEBER THTA NO ANMOUT OF VIOLESCENE WLIL GET U YOU'RE $3, 00 DALLOR'S BCAK MY FREND

I DO WHISH YOUO EFERY SUCESS'S IN THE WROLRD MY FREND