RDA Large Print Edition

Posted: Apr 23, 2013 by

Didn't order

Readers Digest
Wyoming
"Pre auth RDA*LARGE EDITION MAG LOC: 800-807-2780 NY" 13 charges for $27.96 each were debited from my checking account for 13 subscriptions that I didn't request or authorize. Calls to the RDA office at the number noted in the actual bank charge were fruitless. They say they didn't do it and I do NOT have a subscription. Bank says they can freeze the funds and I can dispute. . . but I NEED the money. Over $300 that I need to pay bills, utilities, etc. I don't work three jobs just because I like it, I do it to pay my bills. Good grief this is irritating.
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Books

Comments

N  30th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hello, I work for Reader’s Digest in Customer Care and I just came across your post.

We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. So that we may assist you further, please send an e-mail directly to customercare@rd.com. Our Customer Care department will be most happy to assist you with rectifying this.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of assistance.

Krystal
Customer Care
N  20th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I had the same thing just happen to me today, two charges for $ 27.96, nobody knows anything about it, cant get any help either.
A  12th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
just happened to me as well, who is charging my credit card w/o my approval...

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree