RCI TRAVEL / RCI

1 Don't knowOrlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: Don't know

Wednesday, Dec. 17, 2008
2:50 PST

I just got a call from someone who said they represented "RCI" Travel.
The woman asked me if I remember paying for a trip to Florida and
the Bahamas in 2005 which "you never took?" I told her I had NEVER
heard of her company nor do I remember paying for a trip I've never
taken! I was quite annoyed with this call and should have gotten more
info. from her but I was waiting for a call from my husband and wanted
to get her off the phone. I just told, in no uncertain terms that I am not
interested and don't know what she's talking about! This person did not
seem to be a native english-speaker and it was difficult to understand
much of what she was saying, however, she made it clear that she was
a rep. for RCI Travel.

I've been trying to find out more about this company
on the web, and most of what I have found is unfavorable! Just wanted
to let everyone know my experience.

HMA

Hm

Comments

• Pa
      14th of Dec, 2009

Oh my gosh! I got a call also that said I had paid $400 in 2005 for a trip. I told them I did not schedule a trip and he made me think I wasted my $400. I was worried that I might have done something like this and didn't take notice to it on my credit card. I find it a relief they told you the same thing, so I know they're liers.

• Kf
      13th of Jul, 2012

I received a call today from RCI travel saying I won a contest for a trip to Florida and the Bahamas, but they first required that I confirm my credit card info and expiry date so they could charge $500 registration. I tried to be polite and decline the offer but they talked over me with unbelievable attitude. They would not listen to my request to end the conversation. I asked if they could hear me about 18 times, and finally they said yes. I asked for them to remove my contact information from their system and they talked about how great the vacation would be. Eventually I had to hang up. This was extremely upsetting.

• Th
      23rd of Jul, 2012

I also received this call from "Sabrina Op# 8231). She was clearly reading from a script and would not go off script and answer any of my questions. They wanted me to confirm credit card information for a deposit and I said no way, send me the details first in the mail and I would review. They continued to argue with me, eventually I had to hang up.