RCI / false sell
RCI told us that they booked a suite with King bed and a sofa bed. Calling resort, they said that they have a 2 double bed room for us and only RCI can change it. We paid 3000 dollars in all inclusive fees and spent 12 hours on phone to remedy the situation. RCI does not even acknowledge their mistake and is not willing to call Resort to fix this.
We have Wyndham and it absolutely impacts our experience. Wyndham uses RCI as their exchange company. Wyndham should be responsible for affiliations that they offer their members. It is a waste of money to buy their time share.
More RCI Complaints & Reviews
- RCI - scam 
- RCI - rci robbing customers 
- RCI Points - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- RCI - rci took my family for a ride... big time! 
- RCI - rip off! 
- Resort Condominiums International [RCI] - cruise and resort package
- Resort Condominiums International [RCI] - severe difficulty in cancelling and trying to reschedule paid resort vacation
- RCI - services rendered
- RCI - sterling holiday package
- RCI - timeshare (or whatever they call it today)