RCI - Arkansas / RCI Weeks enhancements

1 AR, United States Review updated:

RCI has a new deal called "Enhancements". It is nothing more than an "up charge". What they do is give a trading power to your home resort, which in my case was nearly the lowest power it had, and give the one I was seeking nearly the highest available. The one I was seeking was in the low season also. It sort of gives them a 2 for 1 deal. Where I have to give them 2 weeks to get one week, and pay $99 to do it! I think this is a rip-off and when I use all of the banked weeks with them, I'm going to try some other ones such as Interval International. By the time I pay maint. fees for 2 weeks, pay them nearly $200 to exch., and another $99 to combine, I could stay in most any resort where I am going during the low season, and probably get the all inclusive... I was young when I bought this timeshare, but have realized as I get older it was a big mistake. In my opinion I think timeshares are a rip-off. If any of you don't agree, I have one to give away, all you have to do is sign for it and pay the yearly maint. fees!!! They are about $345 and the resort is in Arkansas. Any takers?

Comments

• Vi
      1st of Mar, 2011

I'm sorry you are one of us; that got suckered by RCI. I have only heard a handful of people that actually enjoy the timeshare. (Oh, they call it vacation clubs now!) I totally got scammed while on vacation in Mexico with my family. Women and children are huge prey for them. I am still fighting with Bank of America over my huge mistake of signing an agreement and trying to cancel it the next day. I for one will never use the timeshare. Of course, trying to cancel a credit card from Bank of America is no picnic either. Good Luck to you!