Rcd mails informing of claims on behalf / National hQ bldg,Hemstead Rosen Cornwell, Awards Compilation Div

1 Blk 102 #03-1423 ANG MO KIO AVE 3 S560102Singapore, United States Review updated:
Phone: 97392007

Dear Sir

I have received several letters claiming settlement for my behalf and informing that I have won large amount of money, eg.$1,432,743.56 usd FROM WILLIAMS & SOUTHBY, nATIONAL HQ BUILDING, ADDRESS suite 128 Unit 6, 16 Coombend,Radstock,BA3 3bn, UNITED kINGDOM AND ALSO SAME ADDRESS FROM HEMSTEAD ROSEN CORNWELL, & ANOTHER COMPANY IS AWARDS COMPILATION DIVISION, EACH TIME ASKING FOR US$20/- PER SETTLEMENT AND EACH TIME COMES WITH SEVERAL SAME TYPE OF LETTERS.Initially thought its real but after returning 2 copies fo their settlement amounting to US40/- AND NO PAYMENT RECEIVED i KNEW IT HAS BEEN A SCAM.Could your authority kindly investigate as I have no access to any of the search to check whether is for real.Your asst is greatly appreciated. Thank you and Merry Christmas for the coming year.Sincerely samantha

Comments

20th of Dec, 2007

You're really dumb. Somebody else is also dumb, but not really dumb, as they made $40 off ya.

• Ga
      9th of Jan, 2008

My 79 year old mother has been receiving these letters from numerous companies.

The name of the occupants of 16 coombend radstock is now BUTLER, CONAHAN and GOLDSTEIN.

They all tell her she has won money in USA SWEEPSTAKES.
    They have her tormented.

How do we stop these letters

Best Regards,
    Gary.

• Bu
      17th of Jan, 2008

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,ich hoffe Sie verstehen die Deutsche Sprache? Sie hatten mir geschrieben ich hätte 962.344.75 Euro gewonnen was ich kaum glauben kann?????? Es kommen mir sehr grosse Zweifel daß können Sie glauben weil ich sehr viele Briefe erhalte wo ich angeblich gewonnen habe was ich kaum glauben kann.Ich hoffe es gibt noch erhliche MENSCHEN???? was ich aber bezweifel,ich hoffe es geht mit richtigen dingen zu weil ich Ihnen die 20,Euro überweisen möchte und glaube Sie sind erhliche Menschen.Ich sollte die 20Euro Ihnen bis spättens zum 18.01.08 überweisen daß schaff ich leider nicht weil ich vom Amt lebe ich hoffe Sie haben dafür verständnis,ich kann Ihnen die 20,Euro erst zum Monatsende überweisen so ich hoffe es stimmt wirklich was mir geschrieben wurde.Liebe Grüße Frank Kentrat

22nd of Apr, 2008

I received 2 claims letters from Butler, Conan and Gold stein - $962, 344.75 US, and hem Stead, Ros en and Corn well - $1, 256, 798.67 on same day (22 April 2008). I checked by Complains Board and could see that they could be fraud.
    I am living in South Africa and could not afford both the total settlement for $40 US. (ZAR320).
    How could they stop it to post?
    thanks
    Andre le Roux
    Cape Town, ZA

• Pr
      25th of Apr, 2008

Now these kinda spams are being sent to India through postal service. Theft has improved even technically. In my case, I immediately checked for the telephone number, telephone number was missing and then I checked for the website it wasn't mentioned. And then I searched in google and finally I came to a conclusion thats its a spam mail.

International Property Disposition notification and payment division
    Suite 128, Unit 6
    16 Coombend Radstock, BA3 3BN,
    United Kingdom.

This was the address mentioned in the letter. Its really strange to know how these people get the correct address. Its really a big threat for the innocent people. Government should take serious action in this issue and should save the people and at the same time people should be sensible enough to discriminate things. Guys always remember " Nothin is worth in this world when it comes for free" ...

Thanks
    Pradeep (INDIAN)

• Na
      28th of Apr, 2008

I too received a similar mail from International Property Disposition Notification & Payment Division with address as below:
    Suite 128, Unit 6, 16 Coombend Radstock, BA3 3BN, UK.

But I could not find this company on the web or there is any telephone or contact numbers in the mail.

Be aware!!

Thanks.

Nagaraj

• Rc
      29th of Apr, 2008

This letter is a pile of ###! How can anyone be stupid enough toi fall for such a hoax? I better not hear of anyone falling for such a scam. Throw these damn letters in the garbage and write back telling them they could kiss your ###...

Rick

• Br
      29th of Apr, 2008

I have just received one of these letters a couple of days ago and I have not yet taken any action but I do plan on taking the letter to my lawyer.
    Because the letter comes with so called official documents I am sure something legal can be done about this scam.

• Ro
      29th of Apr, 2008

WOW, for $20.00 USD, they are going to give me a 2008 Land Rover or a cheque for $42, 560.00 . Amazing ! Can't get over my luck . I never purchased a lotto ticket or entered any give away contests . They sure make it look good with the documents they send with the letter . R.D.Rosenbohm is the name signed in as Director in Chief . I'll tell you now, I'm keeping my $20.00 for a case of beer for the Hockey game, it will end up in the toilet, at least I'll know where it went . What a SCAM . Robert.

• Ka
      29th of Apr, 2008

I received this letter yesterday, by post, informing me the delivery of a Landrover or Rs. 1, 836, 570.47 payable by cheque. I did not know what to make of the offer, so I informed my daughter about it. She advised me to tear the letter and throw it in the dustbin, as her father-in-law also has been receiving such letters. He has learnt a lesson after wasting few thousand rupees. For verifying the authenticity of the company I searched on google and came across this forum. How on earth they get our correct addresses? It is very risky..what must be happening to those, who give their credit card details to such company? Somebody should do something about this International racket and save innocent people from falling prey to such scams!

• Ra
      30th of Apr, 2008

I too got the same letter today through post..

• Ab
      30th of Apr, 2008

This is a very large scale scam. This isn't the first company in the list of frauds. These companies have been identified as fraud by govt bodies and people all over are being warned not to send in cash/credit card/personal/financial details. I got a similar letter today here in New Delhi, India asking for Rs. 1000/- as Assignment fees. Stamped from Singapore, money to be sent to UK, that too, in cash, to some R. D. Rosenbohm, Director in Chief, with no phone no, email etc to contact. Please ignore all such mailers, shread them right away.

• Ar

Hi All,

Exactly Yesterday I recd a mail pack with Singapore Postal Stamp. The content is Property Disposition Certificate - that I have to pay Rs. 1000 and send to address
    INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY DISPOSITION, SUITE 128, UNIT 6, REDSTOCK, BA3 3BN UK.

WOW, the write up is I have won a LANDROVER worth Rs. 18, 36, 570.47.

Anybody interested in this deal - may contact at this address :)
    But the most interesting address of this mail is HOW THEY ARE GETTING GENUINE POSTAL ADDRESS OF US IN INDIA ?

30th of Apr, 2008

I got the letter bearing the same details and award.. was from Singapore and Rs. 1000/- to be sent to UK for winning a Land Rover or Rs. 18 Lakhs... trhese are all fraud mails and been receiving them regularly.. i think they pickup name/addresses from the job websites as far i can think...

• Mi
      30th of Apr, 2008

I received a letter from such a company before 30 minutes approx. I dont have any connections with Singapore, from where the air mail has been delivered.

1- How did they get my home adrress????
    2- Why they chose me to gift a Land Rover (Rs 1, 836, 570.47)????
    3- Why havent no contact details been provided???
    4- Is this a fraud???

Finally i decided to surf google and luckily saved 1000 Rs, which some innocent people might pay. I totally agree with Pradeep's cmment. Its surprising how these people get exact addresses. I dont think there's much Govt. can do. But we can and should use our head when we come accross such letters.

Luckily, my aunt who recides in USA was here and told me about such fraud companies. Before you pay any such foreign company, such advise from some NRI is strongly recommended.

Beware of this:

"A 2008 Land Rover Defender 90 Station Wagon Or Cash Value Rs 1, 836, 570.47"

• Bu
      30th of Apr, 2008

I agree I also received a 2008 Land Rover Defender 90 worth apparently 42, 560.00US I live in Canada and they also got my entire address. I have already send the kiss my ### letter. International Property Disposition has changed their address but by just a bit.

Here is there most recent address (April 30th 2008)

International Property Disposition
    Suite 51, Unit 4, Old Down Business Park.
    Emborough, Radstock
    UK, BA3 4FG

Similar but not the same, why don't they get caught in the UK I am pretty much sure If I try this here in Canada I would get caught within a week.

30th of Apr, 2008

This is actually spam of the highest nature folks... extremely genuine looking documents accompanying the letter landing here at New Delhi addressed to me... when I have had no connections whatsoever in Singapore (from where the mail came) or for that matter UK.

I have also received this spam mailer at my home postal address in New Delhi yesterday... and look at the beauty of the scam... by what I read above - I am sure hundreds of such letter have been delivered in India yesterday itself.

BEWARE ALL... this is a scam... huge scam and just stay the ### out of it.

Obviously, the company is non - existent on the web.

Would also request all of you to post this on the yahoo / google groups you would be members of as I am sure that this letter has hit many like us... lets try and prevent even a single person from falling into this huge trap.

Sandeep

• Vi
      2nd of May, 2008

I also recieved this letter in the mail a few days ago.Mind you the Land Rover or the $42, 560.00 sounds good, , , but please how gullible do these PEOPLE think we are..And as the others have said, , they can kiss my ###..Please do not fall for this scam..

• Ni

Radstock, BA3 3BN
    United Kingdom

R.D. Rosenbohm
    Director in Chief.

Promising a Land Rover / Rs. 18, 36, 570 in cash.

• Hi
      2nd of May, 2008

i also received a letter from INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY DISPOSITION, SUITE 128, UNIT 6, REDSTOCK, BA3 3BN UK. informing me about a 2008 land rover they have in hold for meand of a 20$ fee. i immediately know that this is a scam. please don't send back your money because this is a complete fruad. to the authorities please invistigate how this fruad company get access to my address. it is really frightening
    to know that someone has easy access to my address that i know nothing about.