rca/ thomson / broken tv no customer service
Do Not buy a RCA /thomson product. you are right, they do stonewall and basically do not return phone calls. Based in the Phillipines with unintellible operators, strike one. Promised a follow up call in 48 hours, it was over ONE WEEK. strike 2. my RCA tv, which I paid $130 for went dead; the power won't stay on. It's only slightly over a year old. They wanted me to pay $100 plus shipping for a replacement; basically the cost of a new TV. Strike 3. Their products are Crap and they don't even pretend to stand behind their products.
I WILL NEVER BUY FROM RCA/THOMSON AGAIN. IT IS MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN.
More rca/ thomson Complaints & Reviews
- RCA 42& LCD HDTV - stay away! 
- RCA F32650 TV - defective tv, poor after sales service! 
- RCA - class action lawsuit 
- RCA TV, Model 20F424T - poor quality, poor customer service 
- RCA - problem hd52w59 tv convergence 
- RCA - tv/dvd warranty not honored
- RCA/Thompson - tv warranty
- RCA/32 INCH TELEVISION - model l32wd22
- RCA-Thomson Inc. - bad customer service 
- Rca Opal m4304 Mp3 player - it froze and then cut off and never turnt on even when on the charger