RCA

Posted: Oct 20, 2017 by

television

Arizona
Don't ever buy a RCA Product or but it from KMART I purchased a 50 RCA TV last year because I was going to move and wanted everything new. I had it in storage never opened it I moved In July and Had the cable company come to turn on the cable in August. Took the TV out of the box and had the cable guy hook it up . I worked for two weeks and will now not power on. I have contacted RCA and have had no response. I have now contacted the Better Business Bureau. I paid a lot of money for this TV this absolutely ridiculous. model # LED50B45R unsure about date just moved and never open it until 8/14/17 It will not power on Sep 23 (10 days ago)to rca.tv.support will not power on Sep 26 (7 days ago)to rca.tv.support This is my third email my TV does not have any power will not power on I just staring using this TV on August 14 my next step is the better business bureau and consumer affair complaints 9:51 AM (9 minutes ago)to rca.tv.support I am now sending this letter to the better business bureau I actually did not open this television box until August that is when I got cable Product_Or_Service: May 2017
Complaint comments Comments (10)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category TV, Music & Video

Comments

A  20th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
if you have the reciet of purchase and it is still under warranty ( most likely) than they must do repair
N  20th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
If you chose not to open it right away and check it, who is at fault? You bought it last year??? You expect a refund ten months later??? If you didn't buy an extended warranty, I'd say you're SOL. Rightly so.
N  20th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@SubSquirrel generally you get a 1 year ( sometime longer not often) warranty so if in that year warranty is valid regardless
N  20th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
You can attempt to return it to Kmart with your receipt but they may not be able to do anything for you. Items such as these should be inspected in a timely manner for defects as to insure that they function properly. It is the consumer's responsibility to do so within a reasonable time frame.

You can also pursue the warranty route suggested above.
N  20th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
By the manufacturer, not the store. She should call RCA and keep at it
@SubSquirrel hmmm odd

as you stated

your opinion got proven right didn't it?
N  21st of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@9wood Sometimes I get it right 😉
N  21st of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@SubSquirrel just run your mouth it seems
suggest you find a better hobby
N  21st of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@9wood what your bf said
N  21st of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Why, because I was right? Your wittle feelings got butt hurt? Awe poor baby. I'm not going anywhere. It's a fun hobby watching [censor] post.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree