RCAcustomer service

I had purchased a LCD HDTV..after 4 or 5 months, it would no longer complete the channel search. First e-mail..no response. 2nd...said call customer service. Eventually get tv to someone to fix it. They requested rca contact them. When I told rca this, they asked for the phone # (which they had previously given me)...so at this point they might have called... I didn't have it available...then they then said that they could not call out...only accept calls...if that was true...whay ask for phone #??? Now I have to get the business repiring the tv to call them. I will Never purchase anything RCA again...and also will not purchase anything from a businnes that owns rca, or is owend by them. They have no conecept of the word SERVICE. THey should learn an important peice of info...a disatisfied custmer tells 10 times as many people of the experience than a satisified customer.

Du

Comments

• Br
      Sep 29, 2008
    RCA - Remote Issue
    7705 Vernon Place
    Newport News
    Virginia
    Phone: [protected]

February of 2017, I went to Walmart in Chesapeake Va and purchased 2 RCA 20 inch tru-flat, one that is a dvd/tv combo & the other a regular tv . 6 months after my purchase my remote stopped working . I got the product code and what I thought was the customer service for RCA ( turns out their parts and customer service is handled by a company called Thompson ) any was told they we out of stock and suggested that I try a website called remotes.com . I went to the website, put in the serial numbers and the picture of the that comes up is not the a picture of the remote I have in my hand ! Long story short, after about 4 or 5 universal remotes, none worked . Well about 3 months ago, we had a bad thunderstorm . Apower surge hit and knocked my t.v out . I took it to a repair shop, and to my surprise, the repairman tells me that my t.v on the outside says RCA and in the inside is an Apex t.v!!! He gave me a universal remote, programmed it and no problem since . I am contacting RCA !!

• Lu
      Sep 24, 2009
    RCA - Very upset
    RCA
    rca.com

I am very upset that RCA has a product, that, with very little hour use has burned two lamps out in 6 to 7 months, I have tried to get help from RCA and the company where I purchased it. I feel that I have a defective product. Consumers beware of the HD TV. After warranty the service is poor from the manufacturer, and the expense is great. The TV is not inexpensive either for a large screen like I have.

Their customer service is not helpful at all. They do not even want to hear you out.

• Dr
      Jun 15, 2011
    RCA - LACK REPAIR, REPLACE MENT PARTS
    RCA INCROPATED
    8945 DICE ROAD; SANTA FE, CA 90679
    rca.com

I AM FILING OF COMPLAINT OF RCA INCROPATION. I ORDER AN AUDIO SYSTEM. FROM THE BESTBUY.com. I HAVE A WARRANLTY FOR AN REFURBISH SYSTEM. I HAVE A PROOF OF WARRANTY. I RECEIVED THE SYSTEM DAMAGES. I AM REQUEST FOR A NEW PART LIKE SPEAKERS. I ASK TO THEM, WHERE OF TO FIND THE NEW SPEAKERS. THEY WANT TO SEND TO THEM IN THE ORIGINAL BOX. BUT, DIDN'T RECEIVED BOX. DIDN'T HAVE NO RA# . I AM GOING TO FILING A COMPLAINT TO GENERAL ATTORNEY IN SANTA FE CALIFORINA.