RCA / RCA In Home Stereo sucks!

My complaint is with RCA. I got a stereo for my birthday in April. The system is broken. The CD door won't open, my CD's are inside. I went on their website several times. I have never received a thing from them. I just wanted to know where I could take it in my area for service. Simple, but nothing from them. Time is running and I still have no stereo and no answer from them.

Frances
Anaheim, Ca.

Fr

Comments

• La
      14th of Dec, 2007

I RECENTLY PURCHASED AN RCA RC10.4IRF HIGH RESOLUTION SCREEN TFT-LCD FLIP DOWN SWIVEL MONITOR FROM WALMART. MY PRODUCT WAS ORDERED ON LINE. MISSING IN THE PACKAGE WAS MY OWNERS MANUAL, WARRANTY INFORMATION, AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. PLEASE RESPOND. I NEED THE ABOVE MENTIONED INFORMATION. I SENT AN E-MAIL TO RCA AND HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THE COMPANY.

LARRY GARCIA
    NEW MEXICO.

• Al
      28th of Oct, 2009

i will never buy from RCA again my stereo system is not working, my disc are stuck and they even have a recall on this product after all these camplaints wow, thats a way to stick to the consumers...

14th of Aug, 2018
    RCA - RTS739BWS

Mounting hardware needed for wall installation

• Mo
      10th of Sep, 2018
    rca.com / Technicolor - over the range microwave
    Canada

I bought the over the range microwave just a over a year ago. I still have the extended warranty. The appliance has no power and calling this company and sending them emails for a month has no reply back even though I have submitted everything. The worst customer service, and the worst company and the worst products. Please do not buy it.

• Wi
      21st of Oct, 2018
    RCA - RCA Tablet
    rcaav.com

Defetive product my son tablet stop working 2 months later me and my Husband been emailing theses people bak to back they supposed to send email to send it bak to them they never email back RCA produts are very bad and will go out on you do not buy from this company bad coutermer service as well they will have you waiting on the phone for hours.