RCA / RCA In Home Stereo sucks!

My complaint is with RCA. I got a stereo for my birthday in April. The system is broken. The CD door won't open, my CD's are inside. I went on their website several times. I have never received a thing from them. I just wanted to know where I could take it in my area for service. Simple, but nothing from them. Time is running and I still have no stereo and no answer from them.

Frances
Anaheim, Ca.

Fr

Comments

• La
      14th of Dec, 2007

I RECENTLY PURCHASED AN RCA RC10.4IRF HIGH RESOLUTION SCREEN TFT-LCD FLIP DOWN SWIVEL MONITOR FROM WALMART. MY PRODUCT WAS ORDERED ON LINE. MISSING IN THE PACKAGE WAS MY OWNERS MANUAL, WARRANTY INFORMATION, AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. PLEASE RESPOND. I NEED THE ABOVE MENTIONED INFORMATION. I SENT AN E-MAIL TO RCA AND HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THE COMPANY.

LARRY GARCIA
    NEW MEXICO.

• Al
      28th of Oct, 2009

i will never buy from RCA again my stereo system is not working, my disc are stuck and they even have a recall on this product after all these camplaints wow, thats a way to stick to the consumers...

14th of Aug, 2018
    RCA - RTS739BWS

Mounting hardware needed for wall installation

• Mo
      10th of Sep, 2018
    rca.com / Technicolor - over the range microwave
    Canada

I bought the over the range microwave just a over a year ago. I still have the extended warranty. The appliance has no power and calling this company and sending them emails for a month has no reply back even though I have submitted everything. The worst customer service, and the worst company and the worst products. Please do not buy it.