Rc Willey Chest Of Drawers / HELP! TERMITES!

1 Salt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: (801) 967-4800

HELLO,
AFTER BUYING 3 MAJOR APPLIANCES, AN ENTERTAINMENT CENTER, A TV, A BED, I NEED TO BUY ANOTHER BED. I HAVE CONSIDERED THIS FIRM, BUT THEY ALSO SOLD ME A CHEST OF DRAWERS WITH BUGS IN IT; TERMITES, I BELIEVE. I DISCOVERED THE EVIDENCE, ROWS OF SAWDUST, AND IMMEDIATELY CONTACTED RC WILLEY. SOMEONE CAME OUT TO INSPECT AND DETERMINED THAT THE SAWDUST WAS FROM OPENING/CLOSING THE TOP DRAWER. (THE OTHER 4 DRAWERS ARE UNAFFECTED.) I WAS BRUSHED OFF AS THOUGH I HAD MADE THIS UP.
I TRIED A SECOND TIME TO GET SOMEONE OUT TO INSPECT AS BY NOW, THERE WAS SOME HEFTY MUNCHING TAKING PLACE. AND--I HARDLY EVER OPEN THAT DRAWER; IT'S TOO GROSS.
THEY MADE THE SECOND APPOINTMENT, THEN CALLED TO CANCEL.
I WOULD LIKE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. SURELY, THIS IS A HEALTH ISSUE. IF NEED BE, I WILL HAVE AN ENTOMOLOGIST INSPECT THE DROPPINGS. THEY ACCUMULATE RATHER QUICKLY. IN ADVANCE, THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER. (PHOTO INCLUDED)
PHOTO ENCLOSED

Rc Willey Chest Of Drawers
Rc Willey Chest Of Drawers

Comments

• Ay
      26th of Nov, 2010

I'm the Community/Online Reputation Manager for RC Willey. I'm sorry for the problems that you've had with your chest. I'd love to help you out to fix the problem. If you could give me a phone number or order number so I can figure out the manufacturer, I can find out what is going on and address the problem. Please send me a message or reply to this post.

Adam

27th of Nov, 2010

UNLESS YOU'RE WILLING TO GIVE ME WHAT I PAID FOR, A BUG-FREE CHEST, I WILL LET THESE COMPLAINTS STAND

• Ay
      1st of Dec, 2010

Once again, I am sorry about the chest and other issues that have happened with your purchases. I am willing to help, but I will need some kind of information from you. I can't find anything without one of the following: a phone number, an order number, a service ticket number, or an account number. I may even be able to find your information with your name. I will do what I can to help once you provide me with information that I need so I can help resolve the issue.

Adam

THE PHONE NUMBER IS 801.266.0352

1st of Dec, 2010

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN; IT IS NO LONGER A WORKING NUMBER, BUT I REALLY APPRECIATE THE HEADS UP

15th of Dec, 2010

I AM SUBMITTING A RETRACTION OF MY STATEMENT ABOUT THE TERMITES. I CONSULTED AN EXPERT AND NOW I AM SATISFIED THAT THE LINES OF SAWDUST THAT CONTINUE TO APPEAR IN A DRAWER NOT USED/OPENED, ARE JUST THAT: LINES OF SAWDUST. AGAIN, I RETRACT THE STATEMENT REGARDING TERMITES WITH MY APOLOGY TO RC WILLEY.
    HOWEVER, THE STATEMENT WITH THE USED BED SOLD AS NEW, STANDS.
    THE BROADER PICTURE IS THAT COMPANIES NEED TO DELIVER WHAT THEY PROMISE/STATE/ADVERTISE. THERE ARE STILL A NUMBER OF SERIOUS COMPLAINTS. IF THERE'S HONESTY IN THE FIRST PLACE, THE COMPLAINTS WOULD DIMINISH. SUCH A SIMPLE FORMULA.