R.B.K.School , Mira Road / School authorities behave like businessmen

1 India Review updated:

My son took the admission test for the fifth std. On the day of result the school authorities said that no child cleared the exam. We just happened to go back a few days later to have a word with the principal if anything could be done for an intelligent child like mine as the school is walking distance from our house. We were surprised to see a second list for which no information was given earlier. My son's name also appeared in the list.But he was given admission in the afternoon shift. We went to request the school authorities to shift him to morning shift as both of us are working and there is nowhere to leave the child in the morning. We were only told that "YOU ARE WASTING OUR TIME" ALL PARENTS HAVE PROBLEMS AND IT IS NOT THE SCHOOL'S PROBLEM WHERE WE LEAVE THE CHILD IF WE ARE BOTH WORKING" The school is no more there to help in grooming children. It seems they are only interested in making money. This is really sad.

Comments

• Pu
      17th of Nov, 2009

Some times i have personally seen the staff members behavior with parents was too rude and creating the impression that they dont need your child your child need their school, which hurts a lot...

although the school is good but some issues like Fees, Bus timings and Staff behavior has never ending story with RBK hope management take some action and help the parents.

every year unreasonable increase in FEES I don't understand at all... but anyways KANAKIA group is been famous for making LOOT officially... I just kept my child in RBK because of teaching Staff.. and not any other reason.. thanks to you teachers..

• Mu
      21st of Jun, 2010

The schools in Mira Road are just making money at the expense of the children since there are no adequate good school these so call trust run schools take advantage of the same. Redeemers Heritage is a classic example. The fees for the 1st year was 12, 000/- this year they raised the fees to 25, 000/- surprisingly this is run by a NIGERIAN CHURCH - called THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD. The Nigerian menace is increasing by leaps and bounds in Mira Road and so are the churches from there. The best part is that they want the amounts in 12, 500/- + 12, 500/- so what are the parents going to do. The school is mainly catering to the Nigerian Kids staying legally or illegally here in Mira Road or to those kids that have the mother as an Indian. Since there is no mechanism in place to check the same they are playing ball with the system. Our law and govt are a joke to them. I wish the Shiv Sena, MNS whoever can kick them out do so and teach the trustees a good lesson.