Razor Eye / Web Detective / SCAM!!!!

Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

I purchased a trial just for $6.95. First, the company said my card info wasn't correct and asked me to keep putting it in and when I did I had three pending charges on my card none of which gave me membership. Before realizing that I had these pending charges I used another credit card and it went through but, when I put in the info on the person I was researching it came up empty but, prior to registering the system said that the person I was inquiring about was in their database so it is a BIG scam!!!!

Comments

Ch
  23rd of Feb, 2008
I purchased a trial membership for $2.95. I was not able to use the search materials, I had been redirected to another site and was not able to go back into web detective unless i paid another membership fee trying to cancel is another hassel i am not ready to endure.
Ke
  18th of Apr, 2008
After looking at your account Claudia I see your Master Card was rejected due to address verification which means something you were entering during the purchase process did not match your credit card records therefore it was rejected you then purchased with your Amex and that purchase went through. Please see below for verification of this.

4 Approved Transaction(s): $23.80
0 Returned Transaction(s): $0.00
3 Voided Transaction(s): $-16.85
0 CBack Transaction(s): $0.00
7 Transaction(s) in Total: $6.95

If you try searching with the Live Search feature and a match or records were not found this does not necessarily mean a match or records are not available within the service. When we search our databases as well as multiple resource links PRIOR to any client ordering, we are looking for "Positive Matches" but not exact matches. For example, you may do a search prior to ordering for "Joe Smith" and our service will find 250 Joe Smith's in our database -- but we do not know for certain whether the Joe Smith YOU are looking for is one of these 250! So, our service returns a "Positive Match" code. Since we do not know exactly what it is you are looking for, ANY exact or partial matches to your initial search criteria will come back as "Positive Match".

There is a vast amount of information within the site and many links contained within the service that may be of assistance to you.. Down the left side of this page you will see a very large menu divided into logical investigative categories.

Unfortunately had you contacted us with your problem we would of been able to help you.