Razor-Eye Web-Detective / Canceled Trial still charged $38

1 17015 N. mangold Rd.Edelstein, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 309-339-0828

I entered into a trial membership with this company...Found the trial absolutely worthless.

I immediately filled in their cancel page and canceled my membership.

They still put me on their recurring monthly at $38.00. Now they do not answer any phone calls.

They will not talk to you on the phone. I have not received any emails back from them.

They are here to steal money and give poor detective services.
WHAT A GREAT DEAL!!! CLICK AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM THIS COMPANY.

CHERYL S TILLMAN

Comments

• Ro
      11th of Jul, 2008

Rip off city. I canceled it one day after I took out the "free trial" and not only did they charge me $38.83 for some kind of Identity theft thing, they claim I clicked on it when I signed up, which I did not. Now they refuse to refund me, my bank is refusing to refund me because they say it's NOT FRAUD and my account is another $70 short due to overdraft funds when they took out their money. This company is located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and they also charged me international transfer fees! None of this is on their site. Oh, yes, they have their customer service - where else? India. Please help get them off the web.

• He
      15th of Jul, 2008

I totally agree!!! this is a BIG SCAM ... the first time i was only suppost to pay $2.95 and it kept saying that my CC number was wrong, that they couldn't process the payment so after entering my credit card number several times i got suspicious about it and i quit trying.. a few days after i received an e-mail with a confirmation number for the transaction of $2.95 so i entered to the web site and try lo look up some information and every single name that i entered was not found, a week after that, i got a new e-mail for a new transaction for $38.00 SCAM!!!

I just contacted my credit card company and looks like i got that taking care of. They did some investigation about it and couldn't find much information but they told me that the charge for $2.95 was processed in Australia !!! and they said that the card was present at the time! the second one for $38.00 was made out of Nebraska and said the same thing. SCAM!!!

30th of Aug, 2008

Same happened to me, exactly. Trial for $2.95, worthless service, canceled the same day, and then a $38 charge with no refund. These people are just thieves, PERIOD! Why can't something be done about people like this? It's an obvious scam. One complaint after another. And then some of us have had trouble getting the money back from the credit card companies? When did we start giving criminals more rights than victims? Hopefully, at least one person will see these and keep away from these thieves.