Raymour & Flaniganhorrible customer service

Purchased a sofa and was told by sales person and manager that it would take 4-6 weeks before I got it. Four weeks go by and I chose to call to see if it was close. A customer service manager told me it would be 6-8 weeks now. When explained to her that two separate workers told me it would be 4-6 weeks she tried to fix the problem with telling me it was out of her hands and she'll work on getting me a gift card and she'll call. Two more weeks go by and I decide to go in instead. I was then finally given a date of March 17th when the sofa was purchased in mid December. Now I would be looking at 12 weeks no sofa. Cancelled my order and asked for a store manager. Store manager came over and did absolutely nothing. Barely an apology, same crappy excuse. What an awful place of business.

Fr
Jan 29, 2015

Comments

• Ne
      Apr 28, 2007
    Raymour & Flanigan - Defects in furniture

Ticket #LTK850275453X 18 pieces of furniture delivered on Friday, April 6, 2007. The Lazyboy recliner is not fully engaged... I noted this on the delivery sheet. Also there is a slight indentation on one of the coffee table legs. The two dining room chairs seem to be covered in a plastic, but the plastic is cracking.

• Mi
      Jul 11, 2007

Did you call the store or just note the sheet? If you didn't call you need to call to report this otherwise it may not get done.